3 replies to this topic

#1 PeeWee

PeeWee

Title unavailable

• Members
  • 351 posts
  •  Why so serious error?

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:45 AM

It's been a while since i last posted here, and Remix has gone through alot in that time.
And so has it's creator Pend. I am very glad he made it back from Iraq safely and seem to have landed a dream job!

I have been around since Remix was an addon to Contra and i have followed the progress of both the mods and their creators.

Now i would like to take some time and say...

Merry Christmas to all!
CPU: Phenom II X6 T1090 @ 3,85GHz
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600MHz
Graphics: XFX HD5870 XT
Mobo: ASUS Crosshair Formula IV
Monitor: Asus 22" 2ms @ 1680x1050
Case: Lian Li V2000 Fulltower
PSU: Corsair VX550W

#2 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:11 AM

It's been a while since i last posted here, and Remix has gone through alot in that time.
And so has it's creator Pend. I am very glad he made it back from Iraq safely and seem to have landed a dream job!

I have been around since Remix was an addon to Contra and i have followed the progress of both the mods and their creators.

Now i would like to take some time and say...

Merry Christmas to all!

Hey! It has been a long time. Things are going well, both in Real life and mod land. It's good to see old names popping back up, I've seen a few others pop up in the last few days.

As usual I'm doing what I can when I can to get a release ready. I'm hoping to have a real 1.0 beta before the end of forever.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#3 PeeWee

PeeWee

Title unavailable

• Members
  • 351 posts
  •  Why so serious error?

Posted 26 December 2010 - 02:08 PM

Glad to hear things are moving along! I've got some more time on my hands now and will be around a lot more than i have been in the last year!

...and i am now also a software tester, and i work at a game-dev company as test lead!

So, if you should require someone experienced in test, or someone to manage the testing, i am at your service.

Sometime in the timespace of "forever" sounds great bytheway! :p
CPU: Phenom II X6 T1090 @ 3,85GHz
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600MHz
Graphics: XFX HD5870 XT
Mobo: ASUS Crosshair Formula IV
Monitor: Asus 22" 2ms @ 1680x1050
Case: Lian Li V2000 Fulltower
PSU: Corsair VX550W

#4 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 27 December 2010 - 03:21 PM

Glad to hear things are moving along! I've got some more time on my hands now and will be around a lot more than i have been in the last year!

...and i am now also a software tester, and i work at a game-dev company as test lead!

So, if you should require someone experienced in test, or someone to manage the testing, i am at your service.

Sometime in the timespace of "forever" sounds great bytheway! :p

That is very cool. Maybe in the next 3-5 years I can transition to game development, but for now I enjoy working with the military.

I'll talk to the "old" test crew and see how they feel about bringing on another tester.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users