Vehical SHP questons.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HellCattX

HellCattX
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:11 AM

I've been trying to make a tank shp for ra2 for a long time now, using many different platforms as a base, Stated with a ra1 tank, than ts, then the terror drone. However i cannot make the tank SHP work properly. when it moves you see the body only and when it fires you see the turret only. the both have the proper rotations, i just cant get the turret and body to show up at same time. I have scoured the internet for a tutorial for making a tank shp, but cannot find one. If any one can tell me what the proper rotations are or a dummy file that will work in ra2, please help me out, as i have hit a dead end. I've tried everything i know to get this to work.

#2 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:02 AM

gave you fair idea on PPM plus there is mods using shp tanks like Reign of Steel so it is perfectly possible. :lol:
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#3 HellCattX

HellCattX
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:38 AM

i know thank you, i have posted this request in the few places still active lol. Thank you very much for you help. it has helped out alot.

#4 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:34 PM

SHP tanks look sucky often tho as they don't 'hug' the terrain - as in if they go uphill or downhill they just sort of seem to float up it rather than climbing it like they should... XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users