How to install RJ-mod / Manuel d'installation pour RJ-mod

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Heroikage

Heroikage
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:05 PM

(les instructions en français sont plus loin en bas)

I still see on every forums i surf on,some people who have problems with installing this fantastic mod that is RJ-Mod v1.06.I'll write this topix both in french and english,cause i 'm a french guy and i want as well french people to learn about how to use it ^_^.

I'm sorry in advance for mistakes in the sentences as i'm not a pro in english xD.

INSTALLATION PROCESS:

1st: Install BMEII with ROTWK extension in a folder.For me,it's E:\...\ROTWK .The path doesn't matter,it'll only be the path you will use to launch your game with the shortcut.
2nd: Install the official patch 2.01eng to be able to install RJ-mod.(It's very easy don't worry)

Link :Official Patch 2.01

3rd: Download Rj_mod 1.06. here : Rj_mod 1.06
4th: Extract the files you downloaded but DONT OVERWRITE THE FILES IN YOUR GAME FOLDER FOR NOW!

You normally has :1 File called "RJ_RotWK_1_06",5 Textfiles and 1Shortcut

Copy "RJ_RotWK_1_06" in your C:\ folder.
Put the Shortcut on your Desk.

Don't OVERWRITE OK? It works without that.

Right click on the shortcut,than properties:

Write in "target" place : "E:\...\ROTWK\lotrbfme2ep1.exe" -mod "C:\RJ_RotWK_1_06"
And in "Open in" place : "E:\...\ROTWK"

(IMPORTANT:Don't forget the quotes. Write the path where your game is instead of E:\...\ROTWK)

Click ok/apply.

5th: Double-click on the shortcut and the game will run.ENJOY!

Goodies:

Good campaign preview:

-Turn off the shadows in the settings to not have a red screen when you play the campaign.

To install the voices (and a video) in campaign:

-Download 242.rar and rj_audio.rar here RaRfiles
-Extract
-Put_RJ_Campaign_Audio in E:\...\ROTWK (that is for the voices)
-Put 242.vp6 in E:\...\ROTWK\data\movies (It doesn't works for me but try to follow the instructions in the Readme you downloaded with the mod (InstructionsAudioVideo)

Enjoy voices in campaign.

Issues:

If you have some pink/invisbile units (and also pink in your main menu),then you have overwritted files in your game folder(Whereas i told you not to do it...).Reinstall the game and patch and follow the instructions i've written.

If your game doesn't run with the shortcut or if it's running without any changements: verify the path in the "target" place and in the "Open in" place in the shortcut properties and change if they're wrong (don't forget to put the path slash : " \ " (Alt.gr + 8) and not the common slash : " / " (that is on your Num.pad)

There could be some other problems because of using rj_mod with other mods in the same time.I can't solve those issues so I advise you to only use RJ-mod when you play.

War of the ring doesn't work with Men of the East and elves because it makes some bug(not still implemented yet cause the mod isn't really finished.)

If you've got some other issues about installing,please say it.

There it is for the english instructions ;p.Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Je vois encore sur certains forums des gens qui ont encore des problèmes pour installer RJ_mod (Enormissime mod).J'ai écrit ce topin en anglais et en français pour que tout le monde puissent en profiter (et en particulier les français ^_^)

PROCESSUS D'INSTALLATION:

J'ai personnellement installé entièrement mon jeu en Anglais,néanmoins,j'ai cru voir sur le net la possibilité d'installer le mod en langue française.Mais je ne garantit rien.

1)Installez Bataille Pour La Terre Du Milieu II avec l'extension Avènement du Roi-Sorcier sur votre ordinateur.Pour moi,le chemin d'installation est E:\...\ROTWK (peu importe le chemin où se trouve votre jeu,il vous servira uniquement à le lancer à partir du raccourci que vous avez téléchargé)
2)Installez le patch officiel 2.01 pour pouvoir installer le mod par la suite

Lien patch (anglais): Official Patch 2.01

3) Téléchargez RJ_mod(anglais) 1.06 Ici : Rj_mod 1.06
4) Faites une extraction des fichiers MAIS N'ÉCRASEZ SURTOUT PAS LES FICHIERS DE VOTRE DOSSIER DE JEU!

Vous avez donc normalement :1 dossier nommé "RJ_RotWK_1_06",5 fichiers texte et 1 raccourci.

Copiez "RJ_RotWK_1_06" sur votre disque C:\ (pour plus de facilité)
Mettez le raccourci sur votre bureau.

Je répète,N'ÉCRASEZ SURTOUT PAS LES FICHIERS car le mod foncitonne sans cela
Clique droit sur le raccourci,puis dans Propriétés:

Mettez dans l'espace de "cible" : "E:\...\ROTWK\lotrbfme2ep1.exe" -mod "C:\RJ_RotWK_1_06"
et dans l'espace de "Ouvrir dans" : "E:\...\ROTWK"

(IMPORTANT:N'oubliez pas les guillements ". Mettez le chemin où votre jeu est installé à la place de E:\...\ROTWK)

Cliquez sur OK/Appliquer

5) Double-cliquez sur le raccourci et le jeu se lancera ! Amusez-vous :xcahik_:

Extras:

Prévision de la campagne du bien (une seule mission)

-Désactivez l'affichage des ombres dans les options pour ne pas avoir de bug lors de la campagne

Pour installer les voix(et peut être la vidéo) de la campagne:

-Téléchargez 242.rar et rj_audio.rar ici: RaRfiles
-Faites une extraction
-Mettez_RJ_Campaign_Audio dans E:\...\ROTWK (Pour les voix)
-Mettez 242.vp6 dans E:\...\ROTWK\data\movies (Ça ne fonctionne pas pour moi,sinon essayez d'installer grâce au fichier texte téléchargé avec le mod(InstructionsAudioVideo))

Voilà,vous aurez au moins les voix d'installé :mad2:.

Problèmes techniques:

Si vous avez dans le jeu des unités roses ou invisibles (et aussi du rose dans le menu principal),c'est que vous avez écrasé les fichiers dans votre dossier de jeu.(Alors que j'avais bien dit de ne pas le faire...).Réinstallez donc le jeu et le patch,et recommencez le processus d'installation.

Si votre jeu ne démarre pas à partir du raccourci ou s'il se charge sans changements: Vérifiez le chemin écrit dans l'emplacement "Cible" et l'emplacement "Ouvrir dans" dans les propriétés du raccourci et changez s'il sont mauvais (n'oubliez pas de mettre le slash des chemins de fichiers : " \ " (Alt.gr + 8) et non le slash commun : " / " (se trouvant par exemple sur votre pavé numérique)

Il peut y avoir d'autres problèmes liés à l'installation simultané de RJ-mod avec d'autres mods existants.Je ne peux les résoudre,donc je vous conseille de n'installer seulement que RJ-mod.

Le mode guerre de l'anneau ne fonctionne pas avec les hommes de l'est(MotE) et les elfes car ils n'y sont pas encore complètement implantés (Le mod n'est pas réellement finit).

Si vous avez d'autres problèmes,dises-le :p

Voilà pour les instructions en français!Amusez-vous bien!

Edited by Heroikage, 23 March 2011 - 01:24 PM.

#2 Guest_Ralphy_*

Guest_Ralphy_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:59 PM

I do everything in the guide, the correct patch is installed. I click on the shortcut after specifying the correct filepaths and it still runs the regular ROTWK. Any input on how to help fix this?

#3 Guest_max_*

Guest_max_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:52 PM

I always seem to get stuck in correcting the filepaths, i copy everything you wrote down for us first and correct the path what is spesified in my computer. but i always get the same error that the target place is inviled and that i have to check wether the path is correct. ='( wel at first i understand why. it is looking for the file "lotrbfme2ep1.exe" -mod "C:\RJ_RotWK_1_06" but it doesn't show up in the download or in the folder of rotwk itself. do i need the previous version for this? or what did i do wrong??????? i would realy like to play the mod cause ive seen so many times how awsome it is =) plz help me out?

#4 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:11 PM

I have installed the game and skirmish mode works fine, but the RJ-ROTWK campaign says defeated as soon as I start it :(
Please, any advise on how to resolve this would be appreciated.

#5 Guest_Thundrag_*

Guest_Thundrag_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:40 AM

It worked and all but when It had no cursor on the screen o.O

#6 Guest_Mike_*

Guest_Mike_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

I am having a red screen issue when playing the war of rings RJ scenario..... not sure why i move around and it goes away but every time I tell my team to move it turns red again.

#7 Guest_Thundrag_*

Guest_Thundrag_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:18 AM

Did you disable Shadows?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users