WOTR glitch, stuck units?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KainRich

KainRich
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 12:58 AM

Hey guys, love this mod!! It's been pretty sweet, up until now.

It seems that a few stages ago, I somehow dropped Gimli from my main fellowship group and left him stranded in the Mines of Moria. I know in regular WOTR modes, you can easily add and remove units to a certain group. For some reason Gimli will simply not rejoin the rest of the fellowship, and the rest of the team is stuck doing the rest of the missions without his aid.

Highlighting the mines on the world map, you can see that Gimli is still stationed there, but no way to move him. Any ideas how to get him back in the group? I really don't want to start over.

Thanks guys

EDIT to add, i searched for this issue in the other threads, so I apologize if I'm reposting old news.

Edited by KainRich, 03 April 2011 - 12:59 AM.

#2 KainRich

KainRich
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 02:52 AM

Nevermind, I figured it out, delete

#3 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:06 AM

If you post your solution I'll leave the thread so other people with the problem can come here instead of starting their own topic.

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#4 KainRich

KainRich
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:40 AM

Well, I just didn't try hard enough, it seems. There wasn't an icon on the world map to select and drop into the main party. I had to go into the details menu on the bottom of the screen for Mines of Moria, select the army and then the hero, then once his picture was highlighted the option to move him became available.

My fault!

Funny, too. During the Amon Hen and Lothlorien battles, Gimlis text would appear at the top of screen, yet he wasn't even in the battle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users