FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:48 PM

Posted Image

I'm looking for a little group of testers (max.: 5 or 6) for private tests until the day of the release of C&C:Reloaded v1.0.
Because it will be a private test you can't share the mod making it public because I need to finish some details & (the most important reason to me) it use 3º party software (develoment releases of Ares) that can not be released to the public yet (so respect their work please).

If you are interested with this you should be an active player doing feedback in the development forum & search bugs, and not to be the typical player that only want to play the first before everyone, that kind of people can not be useful for the private test & I recommend you to wait to the final stable release (if you waited +5 years for the next version you can wait a bit more :p).
As optional, if you are experienced with the previous version of C&C:R and/or if you can play online/LAN games with another friend you could find bugs in parts of the mod that I don't use but your friend must not share this private release (don't be evil please :grin:).

I'll wait a ~week before I share it to the selected testers & I'll update this message to indicate that I'm not looking for more testers so don't try to send private messages or emails asking for it please :huh:.
If you are interested to become a tester you must be registered in Revora forums to write in the C&C:R mod forum. I only accept PM (Private Messages) in Revora asking me to be a tester, tester petitions will be invalid if you write in the news or by email.

Edited by FS-21, 15 April 2011 - 07:10 AM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#2 hclarkjr

hclarkjr
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:28 PM

when you get to the point where you need people to test the game play i will do that. i am not a programmer so i can not test it that way for you.

#3 Guest_Stewox_*

Guest_Stewox_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:59 PM

Hello

Im a longtime C&C fan from the good old times of RA2 , i currently mod Starcraft 2 and being quite involved with it , but i still enojoy C&C generals from time to time (RA2YR too, just that was played to "death" already :p)

I am also a modder of course but i haven't been on any big serious projects, but did administer a COD2 server and being main(and only) modder, that was QuakeC (3) scripting language (very difficult, not a lot of tutorials) basically i do know how to learn my self, but i did release some maps for C&C Tiberim wars as well as helped with advanced AI for generals ZH (C&C Labs >Lion's Advanced AI Mod updated by r42 and AEI)

For testing i should be okay, i just am familiar with this stuff , especially C&C. I was modding ZH probably the most of any C&C game.

But'll come back here in the weekeend when i have time.

#4 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:59 PM

As I said the purpose of send me an email was to control who really are interested and select them & the registered account to post messages in the development forum (now that I'm reading Stewox message I'm not sure if is necessary or if guests only can write in the news :unsure:.

In a few hours should I start the testing process.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#5 stewox

stewox
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:22 PM

Now im loged in ... :p

#6 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:54 PM

Ok, the private testing started with a bit of delay & still there are free vacancies :) The conditions would be as I said before if more people would be interested.

Not much to say, excluding graphics the mod will not add new features than the listed in the changelog thread, only changes that I could notice until the release & if testers reported problems to me.

Edited by FS-21, 16 April 2011 - 03:55 PM.

#7 Guest_Mohamed Tarik_*

Guest_Mohamed Tarik_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:14 PM

hay man, I am from Egypt and you don't know how much am glad that C&C:R is finally going to be released Please make it soon>>> we all in Alexandria, Egypt waiting for it.
thank you :)

#8 Guest_Mazglan_*

Guest_Mazglan_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:21 PM

come on man... just publish the game already

#9 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:44 PM

I can't & the reason was said multiple times.

#10 Guest_TiberFCSL_*

Guest_TiberFCSL_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:52 PM

I wanna be a beta tester!!!!!! What should I do? Contact me at tiberfcsl@gmail.com . Great mod!!

#11 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:59 PM

Sorry, a bit late. Until now the few testers that got the mod never reported nothing & I don't want repeat my mistake again. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edit: Topic closed.

Edited by FS-21, 30 June 2011 - 08:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users