4 replies to this topic

#1 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 666 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:40 PM

Im trying to create a new mission of commandos 2, and I have some questions:

Do you like hard missions or easy missions?
Do you like the action or peacefully missions?
Do you like missions with a lot of commandos or only few commandos?
Do you like long missions or short missions?
Do you like find a lot of objets or only the necessary?
What map of commandos 2 you prefer?
What is your favourite mission of destination paris?

In my opinion I like hard missions, but not impossible missions. I like the peacefully missions with one future invasion. I prefer play with few commandos. I like long missions. And I don not like find too many objets. I prefer small maps.
I like much these missions: C6 Trought Blood. K4 Fight Till Down. k5 Treason Bridge
C1 Bury Alive. C5 Saving Kwai Bridge. k7 Plane Crash.

I have some ideas to start a modding. If someone say to me your opinion I will hear you.

#2 canstay

canstay
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:10 PM

hard
action
few
long
enough objets
C4,C5,F1,K5

#3 Guest_Bomiboogie_*

Guest_Bomiboogie_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2011 - 04:05 PM

I prefer "easy as pie": :D

#4 GMC.Phantom

GMC.Phantom
  • Division Leaders
  • 134 posts
  • Division:Commandos HQ
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:57 PM

I agree with canstay,

hard missions but I don't care if they are action-like or undercover, both are ok, with few commandos and long to play and with only the necessary objectives.

#5 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 10:50 AM

Hope it's okay to revive old thread. It's still relevant.

Do you like hard missions or easy missions?
Hard

Do you like the action or peacefully missions?
I'm not really sure if I understand the question. I think I love both style of mission when I can let the alarm go or of O have to do it quietly. I also love the Saving Private Smith style when there ks a battle.
I think all style of mission is okay, but it should be reasonable and 'logical', not impossible.
Having said that, I actually dislike missions with timer as mostly (especially in mods) there is little room for trial and error because time is really tight. I also dislike instant excecution from Mod. Original Castle Corditz style is fine, the execution style in Mod is a bit too random sometimes.

Do you like missions with a lot of commandos or only few commandos?
Few commandos.
Mostly only use one commandos to clear the majority of the mission, but a few is good for ambush or when specialty is needed.

Do you like long missions or short missions?
Long missions

Do you like find a lot of objets or only the necessary?
Enough, slightly more than necessary but not too much.
There are some mods with almost precise number of items that it is okay, but it feels little bit stingy sometimes because once you use it wrongly, it could mess up the mission.
Also, it's very..hmm.. sad? when it needs sp much effort to clear the room and found nothing. I prefer there is something.
And 'logically', that is a messed up officer right there, sending people to war without even a knife or cigarette? Come on, they are risking their lives! :D

What map of commandos 2 you prefer?
My favorite is somewhere you can hide and seek with plenty of area and interior to explore. I like Dasboot, White Death, Haipong, Corditz, Paris.
Secondary is Saving Private Smith, the brigde and Burma.
The one I dislike the most is the training 2? There is almost no where to hide with death corner. I hate that corner, but that is the safest area to be killed in many difficult mod mission, nowhere to hide. Umph.

What is your favourite mission of destination paris?
Still exploring, I have a couple of list.

My compassion for you is inconvenient for me  ~Hannibal Lecter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users