66 replies to this topic

#1 GMC.Phantom

GMC.Phantom
  • Division Leaders
  • 134 posts
  • Division:Commandos HQ
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:53 PM

Everybody who loves this series and still plays these games, please write here the things that do not work as expected or any suggestions you have to make the game better in the future!

#2 Bomiboogie

Bomiboogie
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:59 AM

So then I would add the quicksave/quickload problem in the original Castle Colditz mission and that IF qs/ql works, then the mission objective "Neutralize all 18 lieutenants" gets ticked after the first quickload.

#3 Cetar

Cetar
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:54 AM

Hi
I have problem with quicksave and quckload in C2-DP. Mod is installed as you sayed-1st game,2nd DP1.40,3rd C3 missions and then DP1.41. I wanted to play missions but quickload doesnt work from 1st mission (tutorial). Please help me :) and my second problem is, how to run C3 missions? I have them installed but i dont know how to run it. Thank you for answer. Martin Zach

#4 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:10 PM

This is my list of problems in the game:

-In mission bonus 5 I dont hear music. I open the MIS file and I see M_TU01J.WAV This music dont exist.

-I think The patrolls with dogs, with horses, or natasha... dont shoot because there are not anim.

-The popular bug in coldtiz with dont save.

-In the mission k4 fight till down. Some snipers have 2 pistols, and they have not sniper rifle.
And music TC_EQ.WAV dont work without playing c3 on c2.
And the true name of the mission is fight till dawn, I see fight till down in the menu.

-In mission F2 Silent killers of japanese. If you destroy the truck, the game crash.

-In C6 trought blood. Sometimes at the end of the mission the game crash, when the trucks come.

-In the original mission k6 Prisioner of war you can use Tiny. I see in 1.41 that he is tied. I think that is one impossible mission, but somebody said to me that is possible to pass. How?

-In the mission k7 Plane crash in easy and normal is impossible to pass beacuse in 1 second the plane will be destroyed.

In my opinion the unlimited weapons are cool, but they make the game too easy. I think is good idea put infinte ammo of weapons only in easy and normal.
Now Im working in a new mission, but I need time to finish.
I think destination paris version are really good, I wait the next version happy.

#5 wyel2000

wyel2000
  • Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:00 PM

hi extrano1955

b5
M_TU01J.WAV -> M_TU01.WAV

k4
Some snipers have 2 pistols: del the long .token name.

f2
try
.TOKENTANKE_礼物坦克 -> .TOKENTANKE_TANKE97

k6
use enemy bring key.
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1002606714

k7
is me test the mission to change. a wrong.

coldtiz & C6
me can normal to playing. but the error is too many when playing...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
waiting your new mission/
and ZSJ47 now moding a new map: tr4

Edited by wyel2000, 08 July 2011 - 03:17 PM.

#6 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:03 PM

ok. Mission k6 is possible to pass, canstay helped me.
But I prefer the original mission because without Tiny the mission is strange. The design of the mission was changed.
I think is good idea make 2 different versions of the mission in the next update of destination paris.

#7 Guest_Kez_*

Guest_Kez_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:07 PM

I am playing the MOD [K1] Breakout <BY ZSJ47>.
I have finished everthing I think.
I have NATASHA and the SPY in the CAR and everbody else in the Ballon.
I've driven virtually everywhere and I'm an expert in balloning but the game does not end.
Any ideas on what I need to do to make the game finish?

#8 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:19 AM

I have the same problem in k1. And in the mission outpust in night, and in invasion in night. I can not finish these missions but the objetives are ready. And the vehicles with the correct commandos in the correct position.

#9 Guest_Martin_*

Guest_Martin_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2011 - 07:46 PM

Hello!
I downloaded the Destination paris mod few days ago And right now I'm stuck in First Normal mission (after the 3 training missions) that is First one of Rochelle- where you have to steal enigma from safe and decipher a message- When I cracked the safe, took the enigma and letters with Lupin- there was NO cutscene afterwards- so now I cannot complete the mission and I don't know why.

I killed or tied up all of the soldiers- there is none left- even when going with lupin under the bed and with Natasha to radio nothing happens. I had no cutscene- can't "Decipher the message" - I'd rather play game normally without going on with level codes so If anyone knows something that could help please post anything.

Regards

#10 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:09 PM

I installed 1.40, next c3 missions pack, 1.41 and finally dark territory. I was playing online some missions and I found some bugs. In multiplayer, when I select the mission K6 I see 4 commandos and If I start the mission I see the mission of c3 Kill the traitor. In the mission of Bel eagle nest I see the sapper and lupin in multiplayer, but when I start the mission there are different commandos: tiny, sniper and sapper.

#11 wyel2000

wyel2000
  • Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

I installed 1.40, next c3 missions pack, 1.41 and finally dark territory. I was playing online some missions and I found some bugs. In multiplayer, when I select the mission K6 I see 4 commandos and If I start the mission I see the mission of c3 Kill the traitor. In the mission of Bel eagle nest I see the sapper and lupin in multiplayer, but when I start the mission there are different commandos: tiny, sniper and sapper.

check the MISIONES.DAT file.
 [
  .DIR CZ
  .MIS TU04
  .HTIT MD43
  .FICHERO_PROGRESO PGR_CZ.MSB
  .CLAVE_FACIL K6A03
  .CLAVE_NORMAL K6B03
  .CLAVE_DIFICIL K6C03
  .TIPO_MISION PRINCIPAL
  .CONCEPTOS_PUNTUA 255
  .ALIADOS ( COMANDO FRANCOTIRADOR LANCHERO ARTIFICIERO CONDUCTOR ESPIA NATACHA RATERO )
 ] #K6

Edited by wyel2000, 14 May 2012 - 04:32 PM.

#12 Guest_Mud and Velve_*

Guest_Mud and Velve_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:43 PM

Alright I have big question:I played Beyond the call of duty several times..I tried it on easy difficulty,and always beated it,but when I choose hard difficulty,the first map has only more enemies,and if I beat that map,the next maps are the same...no new enemies,nothing...So is this a bug,or I don't know,because I searched it everywhere,and the only info I got that,"the hard difficulty add more enemies to every map,and makes it more challenging".Hope someone knows the answer.:/

#13 Guest_lupin_*

Guest_lupin_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:55 PM

thanks for doing the mod for all long time fans!
i just found out and install today, but i can't play it because the map is all dark except some enemieswalking around. when i turn on their vision,the area theyscan look like siluet of tree,
that's all. i try usingkeyword for different mission but all i got is either the same, the game wont loa. the music and the icon in thetop right is all i can see.
i use code 1,2 3,4 to select my commandos, their icon face appear but they arenowhere to be seen.

on a mission inside the submarine, i manage to get the fins to kill two enemies but when i save and load back,i can see the fin anymore, one of the enemh dissapear and the other comes back
aive.

advices are very appreciated. i'm dying to play this again.

#14 FH Naseer

FH Naseer

fhnaseer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

thanks for doing the mod for all long time fans!
i just found out and install today, but i can't play it because the map is all dark except some enemieswalking around. when i turn on their vision,the area theyscan look like siluet of tree,
that's all. i try usingkeyword for different mission but all i got is either the same, the game wont loa. the music and the icon in thetop right is all i can see.
i use code 1,2 3,4 to select my commandos, their icon face appear but they arenowhere to be seen.

on a mission inside the submarine, i manage to get the fins to kill two enemies but when i save and load back,i can see the fin anymore, one of the enemh dissapear and the other comes back
aive.

advices are very appreciated. i'm dying to play this again.

i think u have installed mod in wrong order, you first need to install commandos 2 (1.20), then 1.40, then 1.41, then c3 missions, and then dark territory, you can skip c3 missions if you dont want to play them,

#15 Guest_lupin_*

Guest_lupin_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

thanks. i have found the cause..
sometime ago i installed another mod to enable me to play BLD with C2 interface.
so the problem solved, the game loaded succesfully.

but thereis another glitch, i can't seem to save the game. everytime i load, my commandos would be
in the condition of under gun point or the saved game didn't load at all.

or example,on first mission, i killed two soldiersand put them in the lower left corner of the map, where thlupin and sappeer
are hiding too. they are deadand so dead. however, when i saved and reloaded the game, they wouldbe alive and shooting my commandos.

on another,mission, eventhough the commandos are hidden, after loading the game, someoneis shooting them.

The saved game is never the one that i saved.

thx in advanced for the helps.

#16 FH Naseer

FH Naseer

fhnaseer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

thanks. i have found the cause..
sometime ago i installed another mod to enable me to play BLD with C2 interface.
so the problem solved, the game loaded succesfully.

but thereis another glitch, i can't seem to save the game. everytime i load, my commandos would be
in the condition of under gun point or the saved game didn't load at all.

or example,on first mission, i killed two soldiersand put them in the lower left corner of the map, where thlupin and sappeer
are hiding too. they are deadand so dead. however, when i saved and reloaded the game, they wouldbe alive and shooting my commandos.

on another,mission, eventhough the commandos are hidden, after loading the game, someoneis shooting them.

The saved game is never the one that i saved.

thx in advanced for the helps.

i suggest to you that u reinstall the game, there were old mods installed as u say, so might be it causing problems,
so do a clean install, and it will run fine,

#17 Guest_lupin_*

Guest_lupin_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

That is the clean install already.
I hv uninstall everything n reinstalled again.
But I will try uninstall n reinstall one more time. Thanks.

#18 Guest_lupin_*

Guest_lupin_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:00 PM

still unsuccessful, the game won't save properly, won't save at all, o crash.
i have try uninstall and reinstall three times and it's realy really frustating.

any advices? thanks!

#19 FH Naseer

FH Naseer

fhnaseer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

in what order you are installing game,

#20 FH Naseer

FH Naseer

fhnaseer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:10 PM

u first install 1.20, then run and check that game is saving properly or not, and then install 1.41 and then check again,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users