Tired of long loading times in KW?
Tired of slower performance rates in KW?
Not enough new content in KW?
You thought Kane's Wrath is dead when it's still awesome to play?
People wanted the real KW units to be played into C&C3 and they felt their wrath.
I have waited too long after two and a half years thinking about this.
Bibber made history in C&C3 and RA3 modding that led to this development on my own and it's sad to say he's not involved to do any KW modding into C&C3.
Development time on this mod: 9 months and counting.
It's back. Kane's Wrath Reloaded is a partial total conversion and balance mod for Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars designed to change and make gameplay the way it was meant to be played. Yes, this is the first original KW mod for C&C3. Unlike the original Kane's Wrath expansion for C&C3, this mod for C&C3 will not be played under most KW current gameplay changes and conditions. New gameplay changes, edited content and most units imported from KW and C&C4 will add and combine to the strength of the new gameplay experience for this mod.
Beta Version 0.7 download
With new music: http://www.moddb.com...beta-version-07
With no new music: http://www.gamefront...adedBeta0.7.rar
Moddb page: http://www.moddb.com...-wrath-reloaded
Changes in Beta 0.7:
• Added the millipede head to the Mechapede, completing its look. However the head comes out first outside on a position, not from inside the Warp Sphere, before the eight millipede bodies merge with the head. Cost increased to 2000 in 20 seconds due to its weapon and armor overpowerness.
• Fixed an issue with one of the missing unit select responses for the GDI Sandstorm.
• Added the missing sounds for the GDI Sensor Array. Order of building this structure corrected.
• Cultists now cost 2000/20 in a squad of three. Ability still remains.
• Mastodon now fires with double sonic shell weapons instead of railguns and it’s the same sonic shell weapon used from the MARV. Splash damage increased slightly. Cost increases to 5000/50.
• Master Countermeasures support power ability moved to Nod Tech Center from Temple of Nod.
• Added Tiberium Scan Vibration support power to Nod Tiberium Liquidation Facility which can now detect both Tiberium-related objects and power plants.
• New support powers available to use:
** Power Signature Scan (Nod) – cost 300, cooldown 60 seconds. Detects all power plants on the map.
** Shock Swarm (Scrin) - cost 3000 with 3 veteran Shock Trooper Squads teleporting anywhere on the battlefield. Requires Signal Transmitter, cooldown is 240 seconds.
** Ion Storm (Scrin) - cost 5000, requires Signal Transmitter, cooldown 6 minutes. This is very much similar to the Allied Weather Control Device superweapon back at RA2. It spreads 9 clouds emitting electrical shocks to a large area effective against anything.
• Support power changes have been shifted in this final order (some have yet to be added). The ones not mentioned remain at default:
** Alien Technology Assembler: Phase Field, Stasis Shield
** Alien Signal Transmitter: Shock Swarm, Ion Storm, Wormhole, Mothership
** GDI Command Post: Radar Scan, Orca Strike
** GDI Space Command Uplink: Zone Trooper Drop Pods, Shockwave Artillery, EMP Cannon
** Nod Operations Center: Radar Jam Missile, Decoy Army, Cloaking Field, Mine Drop, Shadow Strike Team, Power Signature Scan
** Nod Tiberium Liquidation Facility: Tiberium Scan Vibration, Seed Tiberium, Catalyst Missile, Tiberium Vapor Bomb
- Some closed captions are stretched out of the screen during some FMV clips.
- All C&C4 units (except the Mastodon) have death animation issues since they disappear when destroyed.
- Armadillo, Spartan and Avenger Tank with tire treads aren't moving with given bone treads on them.
- Mastodon has animation issues since it walks and sits like a dog.
- Mutant Ironback has animation issues when attacking and moving.
- Mutant Scrapbus only shows one tracer gun fire when firing (this is an old C&C3 bug that hasn't been fixed) when it's supposed to be firing with four tracer gun fires at a time. The flashes and recoils are shown but the bullet tracers aren't.
- Mobile Repair Transport cannot attack even when an infantry unit is garrisoned. That infantry unit can automatically attack any enemy unit or structure while inside until destroyed.
- Behemoth animation isn't walking correctly after and during attacking (on some terrain). When the unit is created, it somehow starts to rise up and walk while still inside (not outside) the war factory. The Titan and the Juggernaut on the other hand walks out correctly.
- Reckoner and Armadillo with 2 or more garrisoned infantry cannot be all evacuated at the same time because this is still a C&C3 bug that hasn't been fixed. Also the Dozer Blade upgrade has no animation change to the Reckoner itself, meaning that unit already comes with Dozer Blades when built.
- When Voice Of Kane is destroyed, some of the object debris fly out onto the terrain, which isn't the way it supposed to be.
- Nod Turret is still missing textures on when it's built and when it's destroyed. (in which Madin did not include) Type description is not known even when the script name is there.
All credits are mentioned in the PDF readme file.
Edited by zocom7, 22 June 2011 - 11:00 PM.