• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 lil tasman

lil tasman

CnC Mapper

• Hosted
  • 903 posts
  • Projects:Contra 008, Fallout Wars
  •  Contra 008 Wallpapers, Advertising and Maps. Fallout Wars AI Coding, Advertising, and Maps.

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:45 PM

Hello everyone! Here is where you can post your suggestions and ideas for this mod.
Amat Victoria Curam
Victory Loves Preparation

Posted Image

#2 A Patient Person

A Patient Person
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:08 AM

I looked at the list first.... I put my future ideas here. :good:

#3 A Patient Person

A Patient Person
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:13 PM

1.Could Robots (Ranging from The Protectron to The Sentry Bot) be produced from the Armour Factory?

2.The Command Center could be an Underground Bunker. (Much Like the 'Hidden Valley' Bunker)

3.Copyist = Scribes?

4.Idea for a Unit - A Recon Sniper, which is at First only armed with a Laser Rifle but can be upgraded to having a Sniper Rifle, Then a Gauss Rifle.

5.The Commando = A Sentinel? (A Sentinel such a Sentinel Lyons?)

6.Could a major upgrade (T3) Upgrade the armor of most or All Brotherhood to that of T-51b?

7.Possible Upgrade - The Vertibird main gun be upgraded to Gatling Lasers.

8.Ideas for a General power - Rank 5 - Orbital Bombardment or Helios One Laser Strike

#4 lil tasman

lil tasman

CnC Mapper

• Hosted
  • 903 posts
  •  Contra 008 Wallpapers, Advertising and Maps. Fallout Wars AI Coding, Advertising, and Maps.

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:57 AM

1. Robots, except for several models, shouldn't be accessible to the conflict parties by default. For their manufacture we will make neutral factory of robots with possibility of its capture.

2. The control center already is the bunker, yes.

3. Yes, it is all my English.

4. Хм... Meanwhile as snipers planned knights with their possibility of improvement sniper rifles and stealth-boy. It is possible to make it Т3 an upgrade on a Gauss rifle.

5. Not absolutely, but like on that. He is the elite fighter, trained to work alone and to be imperceptible.

6. No, it was too imbalanced...also it is not realistic. After all to receive reservation T-51 it is necessary to serve in the Brotherhood some years.

7. Brotherhood Vertibirds became weak in fight and are suitable only as transport, Enclave Vertibirds approach for the similar purposes is better.

8. I thought over different General forces, but here all again depends on balance of game. That shakes orbital strikes, it will be possible to make neutral communication centers on maps, having grasped which, the player will receive such weapon in the hands.
Amat Victoria Curam

Posted Image

#5 A Patient Person

A Patient Person
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:25 PM

How many different factions are planned?

1.Brotherhood of Steel.
2.Enclave.
3.Super Mutants (a.k.a. The Master's Army or The Unity)?
4.Caesar's Legion?
5.NCR?
6.Great Khans?
7.Fiends?

#6 lil tasman

lil tasman

CnC Mapper

• Hosted
  • 903 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:56 AM

In 1st release, there will only be Brotherhood of Steel and the Enclave.
But, there will be random factions scattered on every map (controlled by AI) like the Fiends, Raiders, Great Khans, Super Mutants, etc.) that will either help or fight you.
Amat Victoria Curam

Posted Image

#7 A Patient Person

A Patient Person
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:40 AM

Perhaps building an Enclave build list would be a good next step.

#8 lil tasman

lil tasman

CnC Mapper

• Hosted
  • 903 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:24 PM

We are doing BoS first. Then Enclave will be made.
Amat Victoria Curam

Posted Image

#9 enclavefan101

enclavefan101
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

wow revora is better :thumbsupsmiley:

#10 A Patient Person

A Patient Person
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:35 PM

Here are some more ideas.

1.The Brotherhood of Steel and Enclave will not fight alongside Super Mutants or any other 'Mutants' due to their view and history with them.

2.Since Supplies(Food,Water,Guns) are usually limited, The amount of troops you can support(control) is limited.

3.Some Tech buildings(Grocery Store,Water Tower,Armory) may increase the amount of troops/vehicles you can control.

#11 lil tasman

lil tasman

CnC Mapper

• Hosted
  • 903 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:11 PM

I agree with #1, and I also like the ideas of #2 and #3. Those concepts and ideas would be great to have, I just hope that it's possible with the CnC Engine.
Amat Victoria Curam

Posted Image

#12 A Patient Person

A Patient Person
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:28 AM

Could it possible to put a build limit on all units which is increased when you capture Neutral structures? (I'm asking if it can be done.)

#13 lil tasman

lil tasman

CnC Mapper

• Hosted
  • 903 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:34 AM

I am unsure, but it would be an excellent concept to put into the mod. I'll ask Antibot_One about it.
Amat Victoria Curam

Posted Image

#14 Dark Legend

Dark Legend
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:50 PM

what is that mod and where can i see image about that mod .

#15 A Patient Person

A Patient Person
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:49 PM

This Mod is still in the Creative process and likely will not be physical for sometime.

#16 Dark Legend

Dark Legend
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:14 AM

it seem that you patient have a many good suggestion .
but i don't know anything about the mod so i can't suggest .
how many type of resources are there .

#17 lil tasman

lil tasman

CnC Mapper

• Hosted
  • 903 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:07 AM

Dark Legend, this mod is going to be nothing like Contra. Do some background reading on Wikipedia on the Fallout Series first.
Amat Victoria Curam

Posted Image

#18 dcesarec

dcesarec

THE COON

• Project Team
  • 3,091 posts
  • Projects:Contra 008 Art (models, textures, wallpapers...)
  •  Color check! Is this text blue?

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:24 PM

Dark Legend=Hero=Ronaldo...so, i guess you will have to provide details here, not just "link" to them :thumbsupsmiley:
Posted Image

#19 lil tasman

lil tasman

CnC Mapper

• Hosted
  • 903 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

Heh, well here is the Fallout Wikipedia page. It explains the whole setting of the Fallout Theme, to those who have never played or heard of Fallout.
http://en.wikipedia....allout_(series)
Amat Victoria Curam

Posted Image

#20 Leniad

Leniad
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:11 AM

Id be careful when dealing with Bethesda and the whole video game developers because there was a C&C halo mod and Bungie shot that down then made a really bad RTS. this is probably why you don't see many mods based on other games. i love the idea and if it can be pulled off it would be probably one of the top mods.
your scans show a large amount of defenses located around a chemical base. your scouts report a large amount of tanks are massing just outside your defenses range. your AT defenses prepare for a large battle. out of the fog of war comes a large fleet of zeppelins who drop acids onto the helpless men below. the acid eats the flesh and melts the steel. your AA cannot deal enough Damage to destroy all of them. once the defense are breached your base is helpless from the rain of bombs from the fleet of zeppelins.

note to you: build AA... LOTS OF AA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users