• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 HenryB

HenryB
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:43 PM

Thought is as real as a hemorrhoid.

Thought is not just thought. Thought is what started the whole thing going. Thought was here before motion and time.

Thought not only created time, it also provides the brain with all the information it will ever need.

How was motion created?

If all motion were to cease it would leave something that only thought can define, plus thought itself.

No motion = No time= No Speed = No Mc^2. = No Energy

The only real thing that has no motion, no energy, and no dimension is thought. Thought is the only real thing that can create motion. Thought is what created motion and that’s when time began. Brain activity began at the same time.

When the brain activates by touch, feel, sight, or smell a natural program in the brain produces a number. All animate and inanimate things have brains capable of coming up with a number. The number is not random. The original number corresponded with an item in an existing sensation file.

Like any robot the brain cannot produce a thought on its own. It cannot formulate a question or answer. It cannot tell right from wrong.

The brain can only remember a number.

There existed before time and motion an independent master reference file of sensations. Every sensation that ever was or ever will be is in this file. Each sensation has a unique number. The brain can remember each sensation and keep it in a brain file.

The master file is called, The Book of Learning. The brain file is called, Life.

Although the master file begins and ends the brain file will never fill up, and it passes from generation to generation.

The sensation of God is in the file therefore the file is not divine.

Not to worry, it’s just a Thought.

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 19 July 2011 - 04:24 PM

Well, prove it.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#3 HenryB

HenryB
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 04:26 PM

Well, prove it.

That's a thought

#4 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts
  • Projects:Winning.
  •  Slowly becoming a Veteran

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:04 PM

wtf is this shit

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

Use all your well-learned politesse,

Or I'll lay your soul to waste.

#5 Guest_HenryB_*

Guest_HenryB_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

See, all kinds of thoughts. The number for that one is very close to number one.

#6 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:04 PM

Looks like another crock of bullshit I won't now have to read.

#7 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

Pretty much. I don't even know where to start.

#8 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

I got it...no I didn't.

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

#9 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:32 PM

We could well be witnessing the birth of a cyber cult. Or the end of the Universe.

I suppose what he's getting at is that without comprehension of time time doesn't exist. The speed of time is only what you interpret it to be, so therefore if there was no thought then there would be no time as we know it. Things would still occur but the life of the Universe could happen within a blink or across infinity, both would be the same thing.

Brain activity began at the same time.

Well Brain likely didn't exist at the birth of the Universe.

I don't know what this stuff about files is...

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#10 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Job:Artist

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:49 PM

I have a rule, somewhere in the recesses of my mind, that says something about such texts. If it is not easily explainable and very little has been done to try to make it more explainable, I won't spend tons of time trying to understand it. Best case scenario it's a draft of a fleeting dream that you just have to write down before it fades into the fog, which needs refinement to be better understood... Or its just an attempt to look mysterious and smart by hiding the relatively simple and probably broken point in purple prose, which I don't really have time for.

Or you could say, TLDR.

I suppose what he's getting at is that without comprehension of time time doesn't exist. The speed of time is only what you interpret it to be, so therefore if there was no thought then there would be no time as we know it. Things would still occur but the life of the Universe could happen within a blink or across infinity, both would be the same thing.

Ah, well yes thats a pretty common theory. Since you can make one-dimensional objects endless but contained and manipulative in a three-dimensional reality by the use of a Moebius-Strip, or an endless one-sided surface by the use of the Klein Bottle,(less perfect though since we can't make those without adding more dimensions) it is easy enough to imagine time turned into an object that is containable within a finite object graspable by some entity with more dimensions than ourselves.
Just imagine God tweaking the laws of physics in small spheres of universes before he starts them up and sees if anything intelligent gets so far that it can ascend and break out of the sphere, which should happen pretty much instantaneous.

For all we now, we might be caught in a AI box, being a small part of a endlessly large simulation

Edited by duke_Qa, 20 July 2011 - 07:50 PM.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#11 Guest_HebryB_*

Guest_HebryB_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:47 PM

Thought is as real as a hemorrhoid.

Thinking about thought makes thought real.

Thought is the only reality that does not need reality. Everything else needs reality.

Thought is the reality that can make motion begin and end.

Motion needs reality.

Thinking about perpetual motion don’t make it real.

Perpetual motion is a thought that never will be real

Everything except motion existed before our universe was activated. Our universe was just one, perhaps of many in the womb of motionless waiting for thought to give it birth. A rudimentary brain is a part of the motionless existance.

The brain once activated received its reality from the same book of thoughts. Once kick started it divides and multiplies according to a predetermined train of thought. Nothing is random. The Big Bang, if it exists, will continue banging until motion ceases and everything returns to the womb.

#12 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:59 PM

See this is why I hated Anonymous' postings on here. They generally amounted to written verbal diarrhea.

The reference to haemorrhoids in the post was, therefore, ironically appropriate.

#13 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:13 PM

And yet, I still wonder if he isn't touching upon something fundamental that I am failing to see.

:p

#14 Guest_HenryB_*

Guest_HenryB_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:47 PM

The brain cannot create perfection because a perfection is what started brain motion, which started up the brain memory.

The brain can only retain thoughts and behave according to an algorithm. Perfection is a thought, but not thought. As with perpetual motion or total comprehension… perfection is not going to happen.

The brain will never program itself. The brain imperfect.

#15 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:39 PM

And yet, I still wonder if he isn't touching upon something fundamental that I am failing to see.

:p

If he'd touch upon something coherent I'd be happy...something discussable.

#16 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:01 AM

You're asking for far too much, Ash. Far, far too much.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#17 Guest_HenryB_*

Guest_HenryB_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:53 PM

Hey, this is just conversation. Don't get pissed off.

If you believe perpetual motion exists, how did it start?

#18 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Job:Artist

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:21 PM

Posted Image

It's not a conversation if you are just talking with words nobody but yourself is able to make sense of. Then its just a monologue :wink_new:

Also, as mentioned above, something endless is not endless if you add more dimensions to it. Thus it started on a higher plane of existence ^_^

Edited by duke_Qa, 22 July 2011 - 01:22 PM.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#19 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:23 PM

It's like there's 2 different conversations one in English the other in babble.
No one here is upset,just confused.

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

#20 Guest_HenryB_*

Guest_HenryB_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

The brain is not perfect, but perhaps going back a half a billion years to when we had “nerve nets”, and not the big things we have now, it might explain my babble.

As with everything else, when motion began the ” nerve net” existed. Something created movement and the first touch produced a thought.

I say again, the only thing real that can exist in a motionless state that can make things move is thought. Thoughts were there for the touching, not the other way around.

I am not babbling about something being divine out there.

If it is babble it’s a thought as real as a hemorrhoid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users