• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Madin

Madin

title available

• Hosted
  • 686 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:47 PM

The Dimensional rift has proved a treat for Nod infantry!
Not long after the reintroduction of the APC, something else has turned up to delight them...

wt84ex.jpg

The Chinook is back!

This reliable transport, which proved so useful during the first Tiberian war, is not only cheaper then the rather useless all purpose carry-all that all Nod troops, infantry or vehicle, were expected to use, but also faster and more manoeuvrable.

In fact the price per run is so cheap that even lone engineers are being encouraged to use a Chinook to greatly increase the speed and safety of travel to do their important work.

So what are you waiting for, call for a Chinook today!

vdpmc8.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The powerful faction which was tasked by Kane himself to provide Commandos for dangerous lone missions, are in trouble.
The Commandos have been so abysmal that Kane had ordered that the entire Commando team was executed and all Commando missions stopped.

The faction, using their power and influence have managed to gain a short reprieve. They have purchased several Chinooks for themselves and have fitted these Chinooks with stealth systems, has used by Nods famous Vertigo bombers.
It is hoped that this massively increased element of surprise, will make all the difference when it comes to Commando missions... it had better!

2wof3o4.jpg

The Commando is the only Nod unit able to call these special Chinooks, and it does cost more than double the standard Chinook, but used correctly it is more than worth it.

Model & texture by namman2

Edited by Madin, 31 July 2013 - 12:01 AM.

#2 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:16 AM

Very nice stuff, especially with the stealthed "Commando Chinook" version. Keep these updates coming.

By the way, I've posted this update to the Revora Facebook page and will post a Tweet in a second (more info about our starting social media use here. Please tell me if you're not happy with those and I'll change them.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#3 Madin

Madin

title available

• Hosted
  • 686 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:18 AM

Very nice stuff, especially with the stealthed "Commando Chinook" version. Keep these updates coming.

By the way, I've posted this update to the Revora Facebook page and will post a Tweet in a second (more info about our starting social media use here. Please tell me if you're not happy with those and I'll change them.

Thanks for the kind words.

I do not use facebook or twitter, but it is nice that you are using these mediums to spread the word of Command & Conquer!
We thank you for your efforts.
:sleep:

#4 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:25 AM

We've just started 3 days ago, so there aren't many people who see it yet, but we're working on it :)

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users