• Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:38 AM

Massive Middle-earth Beta v1.0

https://www.moddb.co...e-earth-beta-10

*disclaimer* The mod does NOT include the Elves faction. It is incomplete and I did not have time to get it to a state worthy of release.
The mod is a Vanilla Enhancement Mod That adds depth and feel to each of the four original factions to give you a unique gaming experience.
Featuring an enhanced AI. Includes a completely remastered AI building system by Ganon. AI builds all new units and heroes credit Ganon\Spartan184.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me with this project, and gave me the drive to make it happen.

Credits:
Kwen
Eldarion
Clement (Rohan shield textures)
Nightmare (Orc Models/skins)
Ridder Geel
CTLN7
Ganon2020
Spartan184
DunedainRanger76
Drogoth232
_Haldir_
(If I forgot anyone, say so and Spartan184 will edit the post to add you in the credit list)

I leave Spartan184 in charge of any updates to the mod from here on out, or until I return. Post any bugs in the Bug Report Topic, and look forward to potentially more content in the future. wink.gif

Happy playing, and enjoy the mod!

Edited by Spartan184, 23 May 2020 - 04:48 AM.
Updated download link

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#2 Dúnedain76

Dúnedain76

Misty Mountain Hop

• Division Admins
  • 451 posts
  •  Mapper, Artist, Coder
  • Job:The3rdAge Admin

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:40 AM

Way to go Kwen.

And thanks for including me in the Credits! :thumbsupsmiley:

#3 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:39 AM

Well done. :)

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#4 Guest_vladimir_*

Guest_vladimir_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:12 PM

It's a great mod but amon hen didn't load and helm's deep doesn't have many uruks than normally.But can someone tell my how can i put the helm's deep map in the Final big of elven alliance?

#5 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:38 PM

I haven't done much testing on the campaign maps since they were reintroduced. And for Helm's Deep, I didn't have time to rework the scripts on the map. But you should be glad the map is what it is anyways.

And for the record, it's my Helm's Deep. It doesn't belong in TEA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#6 Guest_vladimir_*

Guest_vladimir_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:48 PM

Of course i m glad knew it's a great map you done a great job but this mod will be much better if it may be possible to ,,combine'' with the elven alliance.The map of helm's deep it's great:D but it's too easy even on hard level and for that i wish to play it on Elven alliance but i don't know how should i put the file.I have the finalbig but i m not such a great moderator as all of you:D and by the way all modeles of new unit are look very cool and in Romania there is a ,,word'': Ma ai facut o treaba de clasa intai'' wich mean you have don a great job

#7 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:05 PM

There will be no combining of mods.

#8 Guest_vladimir_*

Guest_vladimir_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:16 PM

K i understand but it's possible to combine only the map of helm's deep with elven alliance?? don't worry i will not make public or some kind of.I just wan to have more fun.

#9 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:40 PM

You would need to find all the code and art for the custom objects I've added, and put them into TEA. Then take the map and put it into TEA, then edit the map for TEA in worldbuilder to add TEA's heroes or whatnot.

#10 Guest_vladimir_*

Guest_vladimir_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:45 PM

You would need to find all the code and art for the custom objects I've added, and put them into TEA. Then take the map and put it into TEA, then edit the map for TEA in worldbuilder to add TEA's heroes or whatnot.

Thank you but there isn't just a file only with the world of map?? you know just change it and that's all

#11 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

No there are a bunch of new objects I made for the map that would need to be transferred also.

#12 Yarrum

Yarrum

Kahuna

• Project Team
  • 461 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:05 PM

Great job on the release Kwen.

KotW%20Left%20Morgul%20Banner.jpg
KotW Beta Tester
frodo_sam.jpg

#13 Bofur

Bofur

The Bolicious One

• Hosted
  • 1,766 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Firstborn
  •  The Bolicious T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:30 PM

Well done on the release Kwen :thumbsupsmiley:

left64_by_obsidianlake-d5ruayp.pngAotF.pngright64_by_obsidianlake-d5ruf44.png

#14 Guest_vladimir_*

Guest_vladimir_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:08 AM

Knew i know it is not easy but if i beg you please can you make a version of helm's deep for TEA , i know that is a lot of work.And will you continue with the Massive midle earth or it's the mod finish

#15 Ganon

Ganon

What's this?

• Project Team
  • 967 posts
  • Projects:My Link Mod
  •  Code Scientist

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:38 AM

Well, Kwen wont be able to do anything as he's away in Basic Training to join the Air Force.

But, if you read the last few sentences of his first post in this thread you'll find the answer to your question.

Edited by _Bender_, 17 August 2011 - 01:35 PM.

#16 Guest_vladimir_*

Guest_vladimir_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:47 PM

i will try dude but i really don't know where to start:(.And in worldbulider my computer work very slow:(

#17 jedi7000nathan

jedi7000nathan
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

Good job Kwen your mod will be treasured by all who play it and all who do will look forward to any future updates

#18 Rob38

Rob38

Believer of Hope

• Hosted
  • 3,567 posts
  • Projects:Helm's Deep Last Hope
  •  One who is not afraid of new challenges

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:05 AM

Thanks for this parting gift Kwen! :)

signature_group1.gif

16821.png

#19 Guest_ACDC_*

Guest_ACDC_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:21 AM

Is there an up to date list of changes/features the mod adds to the game?

#20 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:50 AM

Unfortunately no, I was never good about writing up change lists or tech trees. So if you want to know what's in the mod you're just going to have to play it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users