15 replies to this topic

#1 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:39 AM

Although this forum has been very inactive for quite a while, I would like to stress that this mod isn't dead yet.

I've been busy with University stuff and we still don't have modellers.

If you guys would like this mod to continue, then please try and spread the word and try and get modellers to join up. I can do pretty much everything us but model stuff in 3dsmax.

Ideally, I would like to step back and start anew. If we were to get some modellers (who stuck around for more than five minutes) then I would like to do a second beta release as since Infinity disappeared, we've lost all the work he did. Hopefully this second beta could be released around the end of the year.

Cheers,
Stargazer

Edited by Stargazer, 06 September 2011 - 08:39 AM.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#2 Guest_panzerplayer_*

Guest_panzerplayer_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:04 AM

I hope that you can continue with the mod. If I knew how to model I would try to help some way, but I don't know how. But with this post you have made it clear that this mod is not dead yet. With that one statement you have made me happier than I have been for a long to now, so thank you. I hope to see more good things like this happen!! :good: :good: Good luck!!!

P.S. This was hard to do with a IPad.

#3 Zexion01

Zexion01
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 03:29 PM

Hello Stargazer been awhile, senses Infinity MIA does that make you acting project director. May I ask how the project is going outside of the 3d modeling roadblock, such as the story, art development(Sykes main job I'm assuming while that guy was around)

I would like to help you out with the modeling, but after dabbling in it for 6 months I found it stressful and hard to shape the 3d model planes and other shapes using the modifier options and the only model program I have is Gmax. I myself am trying to get back into Legacy X's art development, but you see how that's going. I do have a tablet, but am suck to using substandard programs(no access to Photoshop using Paint.net not that bad) anyway, I hope you and whatever is left of the team can overcome roadblock soon and decent 3d modelers show.

P.S. I apologize in advance if i said anything rude or antagonizing also this mod still going to be on Empire At War?

#4 Guest_Niner217_*

Guest_Niner217_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:32 AM

I would help but i'm an animator but i will ask around my school to see if anyone wants to help.

#5 Guest_Panzerplayer_*

Guest_Panzerplayer_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:36 AM

I will ask for advice on good 3d modelers from my tech teacher. He should help me find something good. I would like to help out if I can learn how to do it.

#6 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:04 AM

It's been a while huh, how's everyone doing nowadays?
{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

#7 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:05 PM

Pretty good, at the end of my second year of university. I'll be done with my exams by the 25th of this month and I'll have a few months of literally doing nothing, as such I will continue work on this mod.

I can code and texture, but if need be, I'll bloody model and animate too. I'm less of a crazy perfectionist now, so I won't be throwing away perfectly good models for no reason (I'm looking at you, Duel Dagger).

Now, I'm going to have to ask you guys a favour (and this goes to anyone else who is looking at this thread). Get posting, and if you're a guest, make an account and really join the community. We're going to rebuild the community that we once had here, but I cannot do that by myself. I need you guys. Advertise the hell out of this mod, make sure everyone knows that it isn't dead and make sure everyone knows that we need modellers.

This mod will get done, trust me on that.

@PanzerPlayer: Thank you! It means a lot to hear that people are still excited for this mod.

@Zexion: No need to apologize, you didn't say anything rude or antagonizing. I have the rough story done, but it isn't a priority at the moment. We've got to get the Galactic Conquest mode done first, then we'll think of integrating a story. Luckily Sykes had much of the character art done before he disappeared, so we can still use that.

@Niner217: Can I ask you to stick around the forums? When the models get done, I will need help with animating them. Also, thank you for asking around! We need as much exposure as we can get.

Posted Image

#8 Guest_Panzer Player_*

Guest_Panzer Player_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:09 AM

I have made a account on revora still need some time to figure it out a bit, but will continue to reply as I go.

#9 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:22 AM

Well i'm still here and willing to help. I'll post when I can. Also I may know a site or two that I could advertise to get more people interested.

#10 rimden

rimden
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:41 AM

nice... i think this mod is dead 3 years ago...

#11 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:25 AM

Then go, leave. I don't understand why you're posting here.

Posted Image

#12 EmperorNiko

EmperorNiko
  • Hosted
  • 25 posts
  • Projects:Imperia: Rise of the Time Empire
  •  Imperia Mod Leader

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:16 PM

you should update you're Moddb page as you have many followers around 200 actually.

#13 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:03 PM

you should update you're Moddb page as you have many followers around 200 actually.

Not possible, unfortunately. I can't log into it because infinity didn't give me the password when he left.

Posted Image

#14 EmperorNiko

EmperorNiko
  • Hosted
  • 25 posts
  • Projects:Imperia: Rise of the Time Empire
  •  Imperia Mod Leader

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:05 AM

Inform the site admins and see if they will allow you to access it or make a new one.

#15 3xiledSin

3xiledSin
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

If possible i think you should also update the homepage. I have been checking that for updates till i stumbled upon this site. The release on there still works i cant wait to see more. If you want to gain more followers of this idea as dumb as it might be a facebook page might help you get the word out faster since most people frequent the social websites. It could also attract more players because as an avid gundam fan i simply bought this game in order to find mods like this since i have enough star wars games as it is.

#16 LareaArcxes

LareaArcxes
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:20 PM

I certainly hope this is still checked. I came across this mod and thought it sounded like a great project! I am a member of a small group of voice actors. I think it would be great if you gave this mod as much life as possible, and I know we're all very willing to do voices for this mod should you decide you want some. Please let me know :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users