SEE Moria Fissure

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 ElessartheHigh

ElessartheHigh
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:22 AM

That's a pleasant view ! Finally , a truely Gobbs faction ! You , guys are very skilled ! :)
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.[1]

#22 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:55 AM

Those are WiP buildtimes though... hehe. (For testing when coding). Beta will feature slower buildtiimes for structures than in current SEE but faster for units :rolleyes: And yes, videos are great. I just never get around to do them :evgr:

Edited by Nazgûl, 23 September 2011 - 09:57 AM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#23 njm1983

njm1983

title available

• Project Team
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:01 PM

Lol I don't blame ya, on my connection a 20 sec video takes an hour and a half to upload.

#24 Ganon

Ganon

What's this?

• Project Team
  • 967 posts
  • Projects:My Link Mod
  •  Code Scientist

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:07 PM

Do you use Fraps?
If so, import the video into Windows Live Movie Maker, and publish it that way. Fraps doesn't compress the video. Meaning, it creates 800 MB vids out of just a few seconds. Live Movie Maker can compress that to something like 30 MB, so it's definitely worth it. :crazed:

#25 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:27 PM

:blink: OMFG!? How do you find the time and energy to do that? Great though, it's fun too see how you follow the progress I make and how others can see the same. Keep it up if you can =)

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

#26 njm1983

njm1983

title available

• Project Team
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

Yeah I use fraps. Good tips to know, I've got windows live movie maker. So I'll use it next time I make a video. :)

Making the videos in fraps is easy as hitting a button I just need to know what I'm gonna record then once finished I just upload to YouTube. The process maybe takes 15-20 minutes until uploading. Which I do while I'm mapping, since I usually try to put a couple hours in daily 4-5 on a good day.

Edited by njm1983, 23 September 2011 - 04:16 PM.

#27 Gollum

Gollum
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:05 AM

Just a thought looking through this topic... For realism, shouldn't the lava be flowing the other way? How could the lava be flowing up from a tunnel? Just a thought

I'm not listening, not listening!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users