Contra 007 League

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Feanor-v

Feanor-v
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:07 PM

Hello everyone, we did a partial translation of the site "Contra 007 League". Announce the beginning of registration to the tournament 2 vs 2 on Contra 007. http://cnc-contra.ch...lay.com/en/home
We are waiting for everyone to take part in the tournament

#2 rainmaker

rainmaker
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:24 PM

I read the english translation at the top, but have a couple of questions:

Is it on Monday, October 10?

Will it be on Moscow time?

I read this:
http://cnc-contra.ch...ents/butpravila

So it will be on Garena, which hasn't worked for me in the past -_-
Has this changed since the website was last updated?

Some other questions:
What are the rules, specifically:
-pick faction, or random
-pick spots or random
-starting cash
-limit superweapons?

Also, I am posting the other rules that I found on the website and invite anyone to explain the ones I marked with :blink: . I have to say, I have been playing Contra for a while now, but don't know half of the things below...

PROHIBITED (actions that are considered a violation of game rules):

1. Capture any building by infantry (motoinfantry) under action of the scrambler.
2. Laser general's ability "The connection to electricity" can be used after building the reactor.:blink:
3. Demolition general's radarvans forbidden to use demining ability near construction sites with 0%
4. Signal mines not to use in the district area with the resources. In cases of loss of building on them before building the warfactory, the player has the right to replay.:blink:
5. Gain rank by hacking buildings.:blink:
6. Assault General - forbidden to revive superunit and build new one at this time, choose one of this two variants.
7. For all GLA - build at the beginning through fake buildings.
8. Rush Nuclear General by dozer and/or demolishers.
9. To use scrambler on Demolishers and dozers (slaves) for rush.
10. Use ESM to lock the Cybernetic general's warfactory, as well as the deliberate shutdown forces the robot according to business unit, also deliberated shutdown Cybernetic general's units by ECM.:blink:
11. It is forbidden to pour gasoline from Flame General's of unfinished gasoline barrels.
12. It is forbidden to click quickly take off/landing on cyber commando for increasing rapidity of fire.:blink:
13. It is forbidden to click repeatedly to spill acid by Chemical general. This effect increases the damage in many times.

Edited by rainmaker, 03 October 2011 - 05:41 PM.

#3 Feanor-v

Feanor-v
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:36 PM

Some other questions:
What are the rules, specifically:
-pick faction, or random
-pick spots or random
-starting cash
-limit superweapons?

1) For "Pro" players - random. For amateurs - pick faction
2)rules are not regulated
3) 10000
4)limit

Is it on Monday, October 10?

Tournament will be start 8 October, it is Saterday

Laser general's ability "The connection to electricity" can be used after building the reactor

Such a solution is necessary for balance, or laser gets an advantage unjustified

Signal mines not to use in the district area with the resources. In cases of loss of building on them before building the warfactory, the player has the right to replay

Signal mines can destroy the building with a 0% health

Gain rank by hacking buildings

bug by game

Use ESM to lock the Cybernetic general's warfactory, as well as the deliberate shutdown forces the robot according to business unit, also deliberated shutdown Cybernetic general's units by ECM

Such a solution is necessary for balance, or tank general gets an advantage unjustified

It is forbidden to click quickly take off/landing on cyber commando for increasing rapidity of fire

There is all that is written .."increasing rapidity of fire"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users