Camera settings?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Goldo

Goldo
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:40 AM

How can I change the camera settings so that the camera can zoom further?

#2 Shapeshifter878

Shapeshifter878
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:09 AM

From what I´ve read here on the boards the best way is to manually edit the maps in Worldbuilder. But you can also download a mod that already has this maps edited, for example the Widescreen mod, and extract the maps-folder into your mod.

#3 JUS_SAURON

JUS_SAURON

El Shaddai

• Members
  • 1,581 posts
  • Projects: BFME2 MOD - Power Of The Ring
  •   INI Coder

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:09 AM

This may or may not work .. never messed with it myself

GameData
        ;  DELETE THIS FILE TO ENABLE HOUSE COLOUR !!
        ;------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
	;These are the primary camera settings
	;****CHANGING ANY OF THESE VALUES WILL AFFECT CINEMATICS*****
	;------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
	DefaultCameraMinHeight			= 10.0	;The minimum height of the camera relative to the terrain.
	DefaultCameraMaxHeight			= 300.0	;The maximum height of the camera relative to the terrain.
	DefaultCameraPitchAngle			= 37.5	;The pitch angle of the camera off top down view.
	DefaultCameraYawAngle			= 0.0	;The direction the camera faces by default.
	DefaultCameraScrollSpeedScalar	= 1.0	;How much faster or slower all scrolling is.
	;****DO NOT CHANGE ABOVE VALUES *********
	;****PS: These values haven't been changed since original Generals anyways, this is an educational message.

SelectionFlashHouseColor       = Yes 
 EnableHouseColor	= No   
 DumpAssetUsage = No	; 

End

Its the same one I posted about removing house colors ... You SHOULD be able to change some camera setting here as well

And don't EVER mess with the Original Gamedata.ini in a MOD .. just re-write stuff in other files

#4 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:21 AM

It won't work, this only edits the default values when creating a new map. For every map you will need to edit the map settings to change the zoom and such....
Ridder Geel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users