#1 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:05 AM

As a little reminder and reference as to what I'd like to put special attention to when it comes to scenery in SEE, I present this list. These are the maps and locations of Middle Earth that I'd like to have portraid in the highest movie accurate replications possible. This means scale (yes I know i have to scale each object in the codes bu the same amount, but as long as the mapper keeps track of each object and its scale, it's doable), details, layout and ambiance... These maps will also be keys to making a wonderful campaign once all skirmish coding is done.

SHIRE and or HOBBITON (Featuring a lush environment complete with all the scenes from the film)

BREE

RIVENDELL (Capture the ambiance of the corresponding map in RJ mod or ask Dre@amer for permission to use the same)

MORIA (Campaign only. Custom made model for the Bridge of Khazad-dûm)

LOTHLÓRIEN

EDORAS (Using all of TT's wonderful Rohan structure models)

HELM'S DEEP (Ed of the 3rd Kind had an awesome model of the whole fortress)

ISENGARD (Scaled Orthanc and much bigger landscape overall that fits a massive battle with ents etc)

OSGILLIATH

MINAS TIRITH (Think NJM's "old" 7 level map, that was tragically lost)

BLACK GATE

BARAD-DÛR (Featuring the very detailed model from the Shell Map, that comes complete with destruction animations that can be scripted to trigger when Mordor is defeated)

Maybe I forgot something, but these are the most important scenery maps to me :rolleyes:

Edited by Nazgûl, 04 May 2015 - 06:37 PM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:57 PM

Which one of these has not NJM started?

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#3 njm1983

njm1983

title available

• Project Team
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:16 PM

Lol, I've started or completed:

Bree
Osgiliath
Rivendell

I had at one point started

Edoras
Isengard
Barad dur

Though these maps were lost with my old hard drive.

Currently we have EAs lorien and caras galadhon which are part of lothlorien. Though both could use a larger map and number of players. Take your pick. Minas tirith will always be my project though.

#4 Sauron-the-Deciever

Sauron-the-Deciever
  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Projects:Bodies Stay Compilation

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:44 AM

So wait, you also made a Rivendell???
How come I never heard of it. Well I hope you do PERFECT on the maps, so please, do take your time

Posted Image Posted Image
You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death.
Posted Image Posted Image
No Man can kill me!

Posted Image

Ash Nazg Durbatuluk, Ash Nazg Gimbatul, Ash Nazg Thrakatuluk, Agh Burzum-ishi Krimpatul.

#5 Ridder Blauw

Ridder Blauw

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,277 posts
  •  Do not force yourself into modding it's bad for your health.

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:01 AM

It was probably far from completion and thus not viewable by the public.

#6 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:14 PM

@Nazgul: The Barad-dur tower that I used in my map was the multipart found in the Mordor Buildings section of Worldbuilder objects. Would you like a list of the objects used so you can code it?

By the way. It is nearing completion, with no bugs encountered and a normal framerate. (But the fortress of Sauron will be a hard nut to crack if you're trying to lay siege to it.)

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#7 Gollum

Gollum
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:02 AM

As it should be!
I'm not listening, not listening!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users