• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sergo

sergo
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:19 AM

Hello
I have a problem in mod Remix Beta0.9 Public when it began to play the army discount slow moving and construction and, sometimes, in the military should be disabled discount building anything What reason is there a problem please help me for mod

#2 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:30 PM

I'm sorry, I don't really understand the question.

It looks like you used a translator tool, but I don't think it picked the right words.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#3 Guest_Conscript_Vodka_*

Guest_Conscript_Vodka_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:26 AM

I think i might know what he means, I have a problem thats similer (from what i can understand from what they wrote. It is hard to read.). It's a problem with the ai, no matter what diffuculty it is, they hardly build anything. 30 min. in and they hardly ever either send 4 inf. or a couple of tanks. I've tried many different maps, cleanly installed\reintalled it but to no avail. I even changed the skirmishscripts.scb to the vanilla script and it does the same thing. Its kinda hard to stomach when you expect insane unbeatable monsters and all you get is an enamy that, 40 min later, hasn't chamged from the silly wuss you can own with 2 missile troops and a anti inf. tank.

#4 Conscript_Vodka

Conscript_Vodka
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:29 AM

I have TFD and have utilized your Fixing Remix Installs post, even though thats for .75, if that helps.

#5 Guest_hero_*

Guest_hero_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

No. I think that I have understood him.
It happens to me too. While playing the game become tooooooooooooooo slow and have alot of lagggs that you can't continue playing. ex: In the countdown of a superweapon if it is 3:21 it will become 3:20 afterr about four seconds .
This happens in this mod too much. I think it happens due to the number of units because in remix u build alot of units. that cause the game to lag.

( I hope that u understand me )

#6 ApOcOlYpS

ApOcOlYpS

title available

• Project Team
  • 523 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:54 PM

Okay, let me reiterate that the only working AI is robots, tanks, demo and airforce. The main controlling file for this would be the SkirmishScripts.scb file, which goes in your scripts folder (replacing the old one).

As for it lagging, yea that's because of the number of units, and what I'd argue is terrible pathfinding. We could cut down on lag by lowering the unit count, but that deals with the AI which I'm not touching right now. Also if you play against other people, it shouldn't be too laggy if you're on a relatively up to date machine and you don't all just sit in your base building up units. However, I'm not a fan of remix's current combat style (build lots of units and send them forward), so when I DO get to working on AI (long ways out) I'm hoping to make it closer to Contra's AI that Creator made, with smarter enemies that use mixed teams and such. It shouldn't be too hard, just time consuming.

#7 Guest_hero_*

Guest_hero_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:13 AM

Good.
I agree with u that I also don't like remix's current combat style with the only thing that is annoying.
And that is why I prefer contra more than remix but i didn't man that remix is bad, but I prefer contra AI more. I find it more exciting to play against the AI in contra than remix.

bye the way I think that remix has some unbalanced unit such as ECM artillery tank for tank general cause it shoots from far away distance and it can disable many units.
Also the RPG infantry should not shoot aircrafts because I find the the AI has a high number of infantry in his base that can destroy tanks, Aircrafts with ease.

I am a big fan of the research General, Tank general,superweapon and Air-Force General.
Keep up the good work guys :good:

#8 ApOcOlYpS

ApOcOlYpS

title available

• Project Team
  • 523 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

Although this better fits in the suggestions thread, I'll put it here:

bye the way I think that remix has some unbalanced unit

Oh yes it does, but I don't agree that RPG infantry are one of them. It's a little frustrating to have an anti-infantry soldier, an anti-tank soldier, and an anti-air soldier. It doesn't really seem worth it. The MAG artillery I agree is frustrating, but I think that's only because the AI builds so many so quickly. I think against other players it isn't really a problem. Indeed, I've never actually used it in pvp because I always go for tank drop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users