Photo

ModDB Mod of the Year 2011 - Vote for Mental Omega!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,998 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:09 AM

Posted Image

Oh my, quite a logo they have this time, don't really know what to think about it. Anyway, ModDB Mod of the Year 2011 Awards have just begun. Back in 2006, we got an honorable mention, and last year we made it to the TOP100 mods, thanks to your votes.

We hope that you'll support us again this year. Our team is currently working hard on version 3.0 and while we weren't able to deliver a release this year, a release next year will definitely be our target. You know, it depends on when Ares is released with all the features that we're using in MO3.0, and there's still plenty of new content we want to include in the game. It would also be nice to see Yuri's Revenge released as an abandonware, but sigh.. that is another story.

If you want to vote for Mental Omega in this year's competition, please go to our ModDB profile and click on the button in the "Nominated for Mod of the Year 2011" box. Note that guest votes will most likely count only in a tie-breaker.

Of course, you can vote for more than one mod. I strongly recommend Twisted Insurrection and D-Day.

In the meantime, I've posted two new map previews on ModDB:
Hi-way, No-way (2-8) by Mevitar and Yelcraz Lagoon (2-3) by Ixith:

Posted Image Posted Image

You can download Ixith's mappack for Tiberian Sun here.

Stay tuned for more updates, December will bring some!

Edited by Zenothist, 01 December 2011 - 01:03 PM.

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users