3 replies to this topic

#1 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:11 AM

Game, set, match MOTOROLA! Suck on that shit Apple.

In fairness, the lawsuit is pretty much bullshit, but so was Apple's. They got their comeuppance though.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#2 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:00 AM

If you use Gmail and a Motorola Android phone than Iphone is irrelevant.

#3 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:15 PM

Apple just can't stand competition. Especially competition that is a) roughly equivalent in performance and b) cheaper and therefore more accessible to the public. I.e., the two requirements for undercutting Apple. Apple aren't winning themselves any friends by just trolling their competitors with lawsuits. They stink of McShit, throwing spurious legal allegations at every poor Scottish lady who wants to open a tea shop, which she just happens to call her fucking surname.

With Apple you're just paying for the name and the trendiness factor. Me? I'd prefer something that works, that I can actually afford. And what's more, most of the shit on Android market is free. I'd be forced to pay for it on iTunes.

I admit, though, I couldn't live without my iPod. That's one thing Apple do currently do better than anyone else.

#4 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:49 AM

I don't use any of these stupid things, but I'm glad Steve Job's corpse is still being kicked in the face once in awhile to remind him that god-hood cannot be achieved by bad tech. I may be the of the last people who will stick to a 1980's drill cell-phone that's thicker and taller than a Twilight Novel... so I don't really need to take sides in this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users