• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts
  • Projects:Middle-earth Lore, Cartography & Linguistics

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

Islamic scholar: "Saying Merry Christmas is worst then fornication or killing someone"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFW3ZNC8sjw

O'Really ... then to all the Mohammedans of the world, with the words of Freddie Mercury: Thank God It's Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r8bZCXdVNA

------------

EDIT: changed topic title.

Edited by Námo, 28 December 2011 - 12:25 PM.

... elen síla lúmenn´ ómentielvo ...
... a star shines on the hour of our meeting ...
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:14 PM

So what?

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#3 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Job:Artist

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:35 PM

My thoughts exactly. Who expects a bunch of fanatics to respect a different religion's holidays?

I sure as hell don't... All PR is good PR for them, so you've only done the fanatic a favor here.

Some Freddy Mercury goes a long way though, so from now on this will be a thread for the modern baby-Jesus: Freddy M, who passed on to our heavenly father all too soon :thumbsupsmiley:

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#4 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:14 AM

They'r right, but I can also make a theory that the moon is pink and give it sense. They're trying to break down the barriers of Christianity since these extremists want nothing more than death or conversion. What better than to make Christians look like the bad guys?

#5 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:57 AM

Less Muslims/Christians more Baby-saint Freddy Mercury!

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#6 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:44 AM

Your mind shocks me at times, Dukie...

#7 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:50 AM

... All PR is good PR for them, so you've only done the fanatic a favor here.

O'Really? I might have been reading too much Norwegian media lately, they are such well behaved Dhimmis up there. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amQtXtkys6Q

Citation of the official Canadian Travel Report for Norway:

"There has been an increase of rape in Oslo [...] Women should remain highly vigilant, particularly at night and when clubs and pubs are closing. Avoid walking alone through parks and poorly lit areas of the city. Do not, under any circumstances, use "pirate taxis" or other unofficial transportation."

The blessing of multiculturalism, called "cultural enrichment".

#8 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:46 PM

It's very difficult to come up with a cogent argument either way for multi-culti without coming across as either a racist whose credentials take the very worst of Nazism and the KKK or a wet-lettuce loony-left liberal. On the one hand I don't see a problem with freedom of expression up to a point and I don't see a problem with expressing one's faith however one wishes. Where I do see a problem is that rather than embracing the 'native' culture of an area, it tends to get subsumed in apologism, political correctness and appeasement, where the local culture and its advocates seldom get a voice in matters.

Any of the pro-multi brigade will come by and say that that "scholar" (I would wonder what formal qualifications he had to qualify that word) is clearly in the minority. And they're probably right. But this vocal minority tar their decent, silent, employed majority with their brush by claiming they speak for them. And I don't believe it's anyone other than that majority's responsibility to silence them.

In the meantime, a small benefit to Islam is the intrest-free loans we can all get under it...if we're registered muslim. 'cuz that's fair...

Still. That "scholar" only looks about twelve. I'm sure he's just some kid somewhere thinking he's all that. Way to put things into perspective, though - wishing someone goodwill is worse than killing them. :rolleyes:
Anyway. I wish him the merriest of merry Christmases and I'll raise a toast of 6.6% beer and a bacon sandwich to him. Followed by a quick shag with my unmarried girlfriend and maybe eating an animal that was killed humanely.

#9 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:01 PM

He's just a stupid misled kid.

He actually said it was god who was born on Christmas.

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

#10 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:28 PM

Pat Condell's Christmas greeting to the constituency of political correct atheism:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IolHgMf_nbw

"... when atheism meets political correctness. I don't know if it has a name, but then it's so ugly that it doesn't really need one."

Maybe his own proposal of 'infantile totalitarian atheists' would be fitting.

#11 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Job:Leader

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

And we're back to same old videos again.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#12 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

Your mind shocks me at times, Dukie...

When I'm not being depressed by the world situation and serious discussing politics I usually do my best at staying insane. I thought I'd make a point out of this combining insanity with my normal rhetoric :good:

Also, Bow to your baby-jesus-freddy-mercury!

Posted Image

O'Really? I might have been reading too much Norwegian media lately, they are such well behaved Dhimmis up there.

This article by Marie Simonsen puts it pretty clear(Norwegian, the gtranslated one isn't that understandable). We do have pretty strict immigration policies and masturbating hate-speech isn't helping integration of those already here.

"There has been an increase of rape in Oslo [...] Women should remain highly vigilant, particularly at night and when clubs and pubs are closing. Avoid walking alone through parks and poorly lit areas of the city. Do not, under any circumstances, use "pirate taxis" or other unofficial transportation."

The blessing of multiculturalism, called "cultural enrichment".

What they fail to mention is that the rape-ratio in the other major cities are often twice as high(and he cities have half as many immigrants), but only the Oslo cases gets national media attention, because, well, the journalists probably saw some threatening darkie. pretty typical Norwegian media situation: Massive snowstorm in the northern half, nobody knows of it... 5cm of snow in Oslo, national panic.

Knut Nærum, a very good Norwegian comedian, wrote this warning tale about the dangers of "santafication"(seems related to how these anti-muslims write too for some strange mysterious unknowable reason...). I'll quote the translated one here because its quite hilarious.( Up here you could say we consider santas/nisse for a combination of dwarf/elf/santa race, and this Knut is now waging a war of words against these nasty immigrants. Also, I've tried getting the mistranslations of santa/nisse, but there might be some elfs, goblins, daemons in there, but they all talk about the same species. )

Niss Off

Posted Image

Our country
is about to be taken over by outside forces. I am not writing this to scare anyone, it should not be necessary. I suppose all good Norwegians are already terrified. Here I refer to my earlier post in newspapers and on the blog www.stansnissen.no. (stop santa)

It can, of course, contrary to expectations, still are a few of my countrymen who still have not caught up with what is about to happen to our country, and do not accept the facts when the statistics tell their own unique language, when you can stroll a night and see the threat to the naked eye, when reality strikes us in the face like a wet pillow. These people I'll frighten with pleasure.

There is no reason to go around the hot porridge. I'm talking of course about the santas. Yes, outwardly they may appear to be generous and thick and likeable. It is easy to associate them with gifts and sociability and good food, and other phenomena we associate with pleasure. Unfortunately the santa mask hides an uglier face. Too many Europeans have let themselves be fooled by Santa's outer appearance. For those who dare to lift the beard, it becomes obvious that Christmas is a Trojan horse, designed to smuggle santa warriors to our civilization. Fortunately, there are still some of us that can not be bought for a handful of ribs(crunchy-fried pig side).

Many believe in a peaceful co-existence between santas and humans. It's the same sort of gullible Dreamer who cheered when Chamberlain returned from Berlin with Hitler's name on a piece of paper. It is a naive dream, a dream of Santa Land. Like Nazism, not Santa Claus stopped by words alone. Claus will not disappear if we just close your eyes and stop thinking about him. We see this now in the Western world and then some: Christmas tipping forward and crushes everything in its path, so toads squeezed under the wheels of a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

santa-faith is pre-modern, irrational and fear-based. What are santas, if not the absolute expression of male authority? In him we find the masculine archetype High Priest: The long-bearded authority that sets out the jurisdiction of all other and decide who has been kind and who has been naughty, yes, not only that, but also controls a strict monitoring regime in which all at any time is monitored, where all actions are recorded in a big book and how he alone has the power to reward or punish.

Santa faith is a culture that chain women to the kitchen bench. The closer Christmas comes, the Norwegian women spend more time in aprons, forced to bake, roll, juice and jam, to be the glue in the family, to write Christmas cards and wrapping gifts. At the same time this indoctrination power makes the women think this is their own choice. They claim that they like it and they believe it themselves, where they stand with minced meat up to the elbows.

As if this wasn't enough, Santa Claus wants to expel the Norwegian population by demographics. This is seen in every Norwegian nursery, where the Norwegian children are becoming an oppressed minority, suppressed by a growing number child-santas in long red hats, some having in blue as well, in an unconvincing attempt to give Santa a modern image.

One can imagine that those of us who want to fight against this development moves along the santa-free enclaves. Unfortunately, it will hardly be possible, since Santa is able to make himself small and come into the house through the chimney.

The statistics speak for themselves. If the number of santas in Norway continues to rise at the same speed as now, in the course of four months may be as many Santas as Norwegians. Then Norway is practically a Santa-land. We must be allowed to point this out without getting yelled at or threatened with death. The truth will not stop. To fight it is to fight against windmills, except that it seems to be easier to stop the windmill than to stop the truth.

In such a situation, where at any time there is a chance for an outbreak of open war between humans and goblins, it would not have been surprising if the Norwegians prepared themselves for battle. It must be allowed to defend themselves against the santas and the assets they has at their disposal. I intend to have a fire in the fireplace until late February. What others are doing, they themselves must answer for.

In a way I understand Claus. He just follows his instinct. I've got less sympathy for the santa friends, the Norwegians who consciously or unconsciously put santa-hat-politics into action: Those who put the porridge out on Christmas Eve, sells Christmas trees and singing so-called "innocent" Christmas songs. I may recall that after the Second World War bare cut the hair of young women who had spread her thighs for German soldiers. In 2011, sexual intercourse with the enemy on the other hand praised in song, first and foremost, as exemplified by the detestable quisling song "I Saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" It's time to call women who are with Santa Claus at their proper names: Santa Mattress.

Last week in Skien, a man in a Santa costume got smacked down with a gorojern( christmas cookie frying iron). The woman who beat the later told police that she thought it was a real Santa Claus, and that she felt threatened. I of course condemn her action. While I understand her fear. There is a fear that many Norwegians feel these days. We are many who are afraid, and we demand to be heard. Some have called me a paranoid idiot - well, they said the same about Martin Luther before they nailed him up on the church door. And although I may have come to use a language that was powerful team, so I stand by everything I've written about this subject. I would have betrayed my duty as a citizen and human being if I called on society to take Santa's hat on again until it covers the entire face. So I owe my grandchildren, when they once again in the future sitting on my lap and looks at me with big, innocent eyes and asks: "Grandpa - what did you do during the war against Santa Claus?"

Beyond that I can only agree with ash and matias.

Edited by duke_Qa, 23 December 2011 - 08:39 PM.

#13 Romanul

Romanul

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:14 PM

#14 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:17 AM

Excellant Thread!

#15 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:05 PM

So now it is Christmas ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb2YSAVHmIE

... but why this war on Christmas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIQ-Iw3cO5M

Anyway, to friends and foes alike ...

Happy Christmas!

and a blessed New Year

Posted Image

Peace and Love ... Yours sincerely, Námo.

#16 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:33 PM

I prefer to call it Jul/Yule :rolleyes:: Good old Germanic tradition with less Abrahamic influence. My mother tries to get me to church on this day every year, but me and pops prefer to do the afternoon shift in the farmhouse instead. My spirituality is much better sated by taking care of and playing with those animals than sitting in the church, seems much more useful.

Anyway, have a good Jul and a "Congratulations with the Jul" for tomorrow, as my father says to people after the 24th.

#17 Ganon

Ganon

What's this?

• Project Team
  • 967 posts
  • Projects:My Link Mod
  •  Code Scientist

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:20 AM

That Islamic "scholar" should be shot. As he clearly has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. He pissed me off, and I'm not even Christian.

Pat Condell, whoever that is... Seems to have the right of it.

#18 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:26 AM

People like that think you should be shot too Gan, so there's really no greater justice in saying that.

#19 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:02 AM

That Islamic "scholar" should be shot.

That fate would be far too benign for him and his ilk ... just send him back to one of those Islamic tyrannies emerging in the wake of the 'Arab Spring' ... they are all going on a killing spree, as their fake religion commands of them; if they would leave other religions in peace and just kill each other, the world would become a better place to live in. :dry:

------------

Edit: I fully agree with Michael Coren's words for those who believe in and practice radical Islam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qRVsOsHsX0

"You're NOT Welcome Here!"

The sad fact is, that there's not such a thing as 'peaceful' Islam. Islam itself is radical. You're not welcome in my country ... go home.

Edited by Námo, 26 December 2011 - 11:27 AM.

#20 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:20 AM

Wow He didn't hold back.

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

0 user(s) are reading this topic