Jump to content


Photo

Forum Stats


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mastermind

Mastermind

    Server Technician

  • Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Location:Cambridge, MA
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 05 October 2003 - 03:59 AM

The top 5 posters on the list account for 57% of the forums total posts. The top 10 posters account for 73% of the posts. That leaves the other 167 members just 27% of the posts, or about 10 posts per member. We average around 50 posts per day, and the Open topic forum has the largest percentage of posts, with 17% of the posts. The next highest is the Hosted forum (hidden ;) ;) ) with 7%, and GenDev with 6%. Now that I've bored you all to death with numbers....
:)
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#2 shenaniganz

shenaniganz
  • New Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location:Tarboro, NC

Posted 05 October 2003 - 05:24 AM

thats actually really interesting...

#3 Banshee

Banshee

    One Vision, One Purpose!

  • Network Admins
  • 8,998 posts
  • Location:Rio De Janeiro, RJ, Brazil.
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 05 October 2003 - 06:38 AM

Detail posted 1 quarter of the posts...
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#4 Detail

Detail

    King Detail

  • Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Location:Dayonic
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 05 October 2003 - 11:30 AM

There will be a time. A time when spammers own. This is yesterday. So it continues...




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users