Need help with Installation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Chain

Chain
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:34 AM

Hey guys i just found this mod, installed it correctly (so i think due to the ring icon on the modded shortcut appearing) but im not sure if its working or not, what changes occur ingame that are noticable so i can tell whether or not its working, cheers if you reply :)
-Chain

#2 Gollum

Gollum
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:48 AM

It shows you on the intro video its the one from BFME 1. Also when the big screen says BFME II it shows who made the mod. The opening video is also the one from BFME 1. Goblins name has been replaced by Moria. Theres a bunch of different maps. Should I go on? Hope you get to play!
I'm not listening, not listening!

#3 Chain

Chain
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:04 AM

It shows you on the intro video its the one from BFME 1. Also when the big screen says BFME II it shows who made the mod. The opening video is also the one from BFME 1. Goblins name has been replaced by Moria. Theres a bunch of different maps. Should I go on? Hope you get to play!

None of those things are happening, i understood that they renamed Goblins too Moria :D But i still don't get it, the game runs perfectly besides EVERYTHING you just said?

#4 Gollum

Gollum
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:27 AM

You havent noticed any of the game play changes? They're pretty noticable
I'm not listening, not listening!

#5 Aragorn King Elessar

Aragorn King Elessar
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:44 PM

I've recently dug out my game and wanted to play see once more , however like the people who have posted above me I am have difficulty getting the mod to work..

my direct path where I installed the game is as follows : C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Battle for Middle-earth ™ II
and I have my s.e.e mod folder installed to : C:\SEE

the shortcut paths that I have been trying to get working are

target: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Battle for Middle-earth ™ II"\lotrbfme2.exe" -mod "C:\SEE"

start in: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Battle for Middle-earth ™ II"

however when I try to apply said shortcut paths I get a error message saying that my target path is not valid and make sure the path and file name are correct , I thought I followed the instructions correctly :S hoping that someone will be able to help me out
Posted Image

#6 Aragorn King Elessar

Aragorn King Elessar
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:01 AM

got it to work , had to extract the folder into c drive as apposed to copying it
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users