Tunngle Server Information

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 sharpghost

sharpghost
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

I noticed that there's little to no traffic on most of these Hamachi servers and that Garena has been patched for Contra for quite a while now. However Tunngle has been nice enough to create an exclusive lobby just for Contra 007 and also 008 even though it isn't a public release yet. At the moment there's usually about 20-50 players on during the late afternoon and nighttime in Mideastern Europe and Russia.

In an effort to try and get more people on this server so everyone can enjoy more games to get into, I'll list instructions on how to access the Tunngle application and servers for those who may not even know Tunngle exists.

Hopefully Tunngle becomes the main client used for Contra to be played on because its simple to use, it has support for this mod, and there's no serious bugs with the application itself.
- Go to www.tunngle.com

- Download the Tunngle Application

- While waiting for your download to finish, revisit www.tunngle.com and click on "Join for Free."

- Register yourself an account and after the download is finished, install it onto your computer.

- During installation, ensure that everything installs properly. This includes the network driver that comes with the program. Make sure you aren't running Hamachi or any other PVP/VPN application in the background.

- After installation (you may need to restart your computer) login with the account you made. It takes a while to login.

- Go to the section named Strategy on the left side of the application. Look for Command and Conquer Zero Hour: Contra 007 and join!

~ To configure your Contra settings to allow Tunngle to work, ensure that you go to Options at the main menu and change your Lan IP to the IP that starts with a 7.

Posted Image

#2 lil tasman

lil tasman

CnC Mapper

• Hosted
  • 903 posts
  • Projects:Contra 008, Fallout Wars
  •  Contra 008 Wallpapers, Advertising and Maps. Fallout Wars AI Coding, Advertising, and Maps.

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:34 PM

Tunngle always works for me, I use it all the time. It is basically the "matchmaking" of Contra.
Amat Victoria Curam
Victory Loves Preparation

Posted Image

#3 dcesarec

dcesarec

THE COON

• Project Team
  • 3,091 posts
  • Projects:Contra 008 Art (models, textures, wallpapers...)
  •  Color check! Is this text blue?

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:17 AM

Tunngle never works for me. I always get worm "lsaas.exe" with Win folder which causes me backward writing. But, Garena always works for me. Because i have saved old garena.exe file which wasnt patched for Contra.

Edited by dcesarec, 16 January 2012 - 09:18 AM.

Posted Image

#4 Casojin

Casojin

Democracy not Dictatorship

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:51 AM

New Garena with patch for Contra? I've been away for a long while as it seems.
Contra no longer works on Garena?

My old computer HDD is busted and the new one has system error when tried to install Tuungle, forcing me to restore my computer (and causing other problems as well).

Edited by Casojin, 16 January 2012 - 09:52 AM.

CASOJIN

Posted Image

#5 dcesarec

dcesarec

THE COON

• Project Team
  • 3,091 posts
  • Projects:Contra 008 Art (models, textures, wallpapers...)
  •  Color check! Is this text blue?

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:15 AM

New Garena with patch for Contra? I've been away for a long while as it seems.
Contra no longer works on Garena?

My old computer HDD is busted and the new one has system error when tried to install Tuungle, forcing me to restore my computer (and causing other problems as well).

Well, everyone is saying that garena is patched, works for me, but i have old installation. As for Tunngle, i have experienced many problems with his "adapter" installation and if you ask me, i wouldnt recommend it until they make it stable as garena.
Posted Image

#6 predator_bg

predator_bg

The predator

• Hosted
  • 2,435 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:18 PM

Garena works for me too. But how can you have old garena.exe when there is an updater? But I have a problem with Garena. I have to start and quit from Contra 5-10 times to start seeing people in lobby. You can try it too.

#7 Casojin

Casojin

Democracy not Dictatorship

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:16 AM

Since Garena server is probably in Singapore (the dev team is Singaporean), it's more stable than Tuungle (Europe, I think) for me (I'm in SE Asia).

Or....we might find some other VPN out there.

Edited by Casojin, 17 January 2012 - 02:17 AM.

CASOJIN

Posted Image

#8 Mas-Paijo

Mas-Paijo
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

hei, i'm new here, i use Tunngle, but my Tunngle is error, the code error is (4-109), can anyone help me :sad2:

#9 predator_bg

predator_bg

The predator

• Hosted
  • 2,435 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:54 AM

hei, i'm new here, i use Tunngle, but my Tunngle is error, the code error is (4-109), can anyone help me :sad2:

Use Google or search in Tunngle's forums for help.

#10 Mas-Paijo

Mas-Paijo
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

oh, my Tunngle now it's OK, thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users