Hero Health

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vahagn

Vahagn
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

Gandalf has a low health and he dies really very fast. How can I increase his health? Where do I go?

#2 Vahagn

Vahagn
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:36 PM

Guys, I went to Gandalf.ini. I found that Gandalf Max Health or whatever. The value was Gandalf_the_White_Health. I went to gamedata, found that refference. It was 2400, I changed it to 10,000. Will it help???

#3 modboy451

modboy451

A small Big-time Modder!

• Project Team
  • 783 posts
  •  Experienced INI Coder, Advanced Rigger/Binder.

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:51 PM

It depends... i reccomend just replace
Gandalf_the_White_Health
with

(this is in Gandalf.ini) That will work :)

John 3:16 (NIV)
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Psalm 23:1 (ESV)
A Psalm of David.
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Titan Cronus

Titan Cronus

Do unto Others...

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Projects:The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Mod.

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:58 PM

Also, 10,000 is a totally unrealistic, a Mumakil only has something like 8,000. What you could do is put his health up a bit but then change his ArmorSet. Armor sets can be found in the Armor.ini. If you have a look at some of the different armour sets to get an idea how they work (which is really quite simple), you can then change Gandalf's to another one that you thing might suit him better. Alternatively, you could just make him a new one.

Good Luck fella.

Battle of the Pelennor Fields

Made by 1 guy, has 13 Factions, 75+ Heroes, 150+ different units and 200+ Special abilities.

http://www.moddb.com...pelennor-fields

#5 Unknown

Unknown

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,314 posts
  • Projects:Work
  •  I changed

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:29 PM

Also, 10,000 is a totally unrealistic, a Mumakil only has something like 8,000. What you could do is put his health up a bit but then change his ArmorSet. Armor sets can be found in the Armor.ini. If you have a look at some of the different armour sets to get an idea how they work (which is really quite simple), you can then change Gandalf's to another one that you thing might suit him better. Alternatively, you could just make him a new one.

Good Luck fella.

It doesn't really matter if he puts it to a Million :p
If it's just for him and he wants to have fun playing around then I'd recomend Modboy's Code :grin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users