No Morgul Pike-Bearer?!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ianadoremos

ianadoremos
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:50 AM

Hey guys, I'm really curious why there is no Morgul Pike Bearer from The Rhovanion Alliance in TDH 0.75? Because when I looked at this link which is on the bottom, it said there were only Minas Morgul Warrors and Archers.

Here is the link:

http://forums.revora...w-mordor-units/

Edited by ianadoremos, 02 February 2012 - 01:34 AM.

#2 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:44 AM

Might as well ask me why all the hundreds of other things from RA aren't in. I didn't feel they were needed.

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#3 ianadoremos

ianadoremos
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:49 AM

Might as well ask me why all the hundreds of other things from RA aren't in. I didn't feel they were needed.

I'm just asking for The Pike Bearers, nothing else. They had the best orc pikeman skins ever. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by ianadoremos, 02 February 2012 - 01:59 AM.

#4 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:53 AM

By that logic, I should add everything that was used in the movie. Which isn't happening.

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#5 ianadoremos

ianadoremos
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:39 PM

morgulspears.jpg I meant that the rhovanian alliance team did a good job to the Morgul Pike-Bearer. I was actually impressed to it more than the morgul warriors. It had the best skins of an orc pikeman. It actually looked like the one in the movie. Which made me very impressed. I cant believe my eyes when I saw the Pike-Bearer, It was great!! But if you dont want to. It's fine. I respect that.

[b]
I WAS NOT TRYING TO TELL YOU TO FORWARD ALL OF THE STUFF FROM THE MOVIE, I WAS ACTUALLY DISSAPOINTED BECAUSE YOU GUYS DIDNT ADD THAT VERY GOOD MODEL. :sad:
(Thats why I edited the post.)

Edited by ianadoremos, 03 February 2012 - 02:12 AM.

#6 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:57 PM

I don't think you quite got what I said.

You asked why, I said that that the reason I didn't add it was because I thought it wasn't needed. You replied that it was in the movie. I said that just because it's in the movie is no reason to add it.

Besides, it's the same model as the Orcs and Archers. Not unique at all.

sig.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users