#21 Atomic_Noodles

Atomic_Noodles

Colony Hivemind

• Project Team
  • 854 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert - Colony Wars
  •  Colony Wars Hive Mind

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:44 PM

As June ends Colony Wars comes with more new updates. Along these is the New Logo. With big thanks to tomson. Without further ado let's get started...

Introducing one of the new Units for the Syndicate, The Zombie
zomb_preview.png
The Zombie are weaker versions of the Brute. Lacking its speed and readily availability from the Barracks. However as their movie caricatures named after. The Zombie can infect other non-mutant infantry into Zombies to increase their numbers.

Coming up next is a familiar unit from another CNC Universe, The Toxin Tractor
ttract_prev.png
Like in Generals the Toxin Tractor shoots a lethal chemical spray that can melt infantry and can be ordered to deploy to contaminate the area.

Introducing the Last Syndicate Unit for this update is the Ban-err... Schism.
scrin_preview.png
The Schism is the Gunship of the Cabal Order. Replacing the Floating Disk for them. The Schism can quickly dart around in the sky and can fire its plasma bomb against ground targets or fire Twin-Lasers against Air Units.

Coming up next are the new allied units and structures.

First up is an old familiar face from Red Alert 1, The Longbow
lbow_preview.png
The Longbow is armed with Missile Pods and a Chaingun. The Missile Pods used mainly against Vehicles & Structures and the Chaingun against Infantry.

The Talon Ops brings back the Camo Pillbox.
gacpill_preview.png
The Camo Pillbox is normally hidden from sight and can only be revealed with detector units. The Pillbox comes armed instead of a Machine Gun with a powerful Rifle that can take out infantry more quickly and can even damage vehicles better.

Last comes the Soviet Toys

Firstly are the new Mine Structures.From left to right, the Sea Mine, Blast Mine & Shock Mine
sov_mines_preview.png

To conclude the update is the Soviet's answer to a Tier 3 Anti-Air Unit, The Refactored Saber Tank
sbrtnk_preview.1.png
The Saber Tank fires a high-powered tesla coil against air units and utilizes a low-volt stun gun that can also disable unit movement when engaging other ground units.

Stay tuned for July as Hecthor Doomhammer in Twitch will be streaming the Game.

Until then.  -Excelsior!

• Graion Dilach likes this

~ Getting cringe reactions when you see a RAINBOW means you have issues. ~

"This World is an Illussion,Exile" -High Templar Dominus

#22 Atomic_Noodles

Atomic_Noodles

Colony Hivemind

• Project Team
  • 854 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert - Colony Wars
  •  Colony Wars Hive Mind

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:37 AM

Been a long time since I posted here. Real Life Priorities such as being stuck with a job has really slowed down my modding progress but have no fear I'm still modding albeit more slowly now. Too much content to post so i'll post the ones I really liked updating...

Here's some newish updates...

- The Soviet Cyborg Trooper now transforms into a legless variant when "killed" this second form has the same firepower but is slightly slower. (Couldn't have been bothered to make a pic/gif for this... sorry)

The Soviets get a shiny new SCUD Launcher. Exclusive only to the Elite Corp which replaces their V3 Launchers. On Elite the SCUD Launcher's Missiles are upgraded to Tesla Missiles providing the ability to also apply EMP to targets.

icbm_preview_0000.png

The Dreadnought has been on one of my very long to-do lists so finally i had the time and stopped procrastinating about it and finished it up. Not much has changed to this iconic soviet vehicle aside from a fancy voxel remake.

dred_preview.png

The Reaper Corvette is Yuri's answer to a Basic Naval & Anti-Air Unit in Colony Wars. Armed with powerful grinding rams it can tear apart naval units and should the need arise tear off any angry Collosal Squids.

corv_prev_0000.png

This one has been in the mod for a long time already and its time I finally added its promo pic... The Allied Phalanx Turret. The Phalanx Turret is the Standard Anti-Air for the Allies. (One of the Subfactions instead uses reverse-engineered SAM Sites which we are all familiar with already.)

gaphal_0000_prev.png

In previous builds the Crazy Ivan could spawn a remote controlled toy car with a bomb strapped to it. Recently I redid the unit and based it on another German Weapon (Much like the Mammoth Tank was to the Nazi Super Tank) the New unit shares its design and name. The Goliath Mine. Technically Infantry due to certain workarounds (and to make it much better to spam) . The Goliath Mine works much the same as its original form.

golinf_prev.png

Ore Silos & Storage have returned in Colony Wars. Thanks to Nooze for making the new graphics for the respective silos for each of the original sides. From left to right. Allied Bank, Soviet Silo & Yuri Cauldron

gasilo_0000_prev.pngnasilo_prev.pngyasilo_0000_prev.png

~ Getting cringe reactions when you see a RAINBOW means you have issues. ~

"This World is an Illussion,Exile" -High Templar Dominus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users