Photo

Resistance Over Shola Space Skirmish Map bug

4 replies to this topic

#1 Balac

Balac
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:34 PM

First off, great mod! Greatest weekend ever, although I couldn't sleep last night thinking about v1.2.

On the space skirmish map named in the title, there seems to be a bug. Starting in the bottom right, it seems I can move anything farther left than where the starting units are. When I tried moving one of my starting Tie squadrons to the asteroid on the left side, they simply moved straight up instead of going to the asteroid. A short while later, I tried bringing in some reinforcements above and between the golan platform and the fighter factory and the units came in a couple inches to the right of where I placed them. That's all the info I have about this problem.

Balac

#2 SpardaSon21

SpardaSon21

title available

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

I've had a similar bug on Tatooine Straits. Starting on the left side of the map, I cannot move my units any further left than where my starbases are. The AI is unaffected by this issue though, making it extremely annoying.

#3 evilbobthebob

evilbobthebob

evilbobthemapper

• Project Team
  • 2,304 posts
  • Projects:Phoenix Rising Maps
  •  Phoenix Rising Mapping Lead

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:54 PM

That's very odd. Make sure you are using the Custom Maps space skirmish maps instead of the Official ones.

Phoenix Rising, head of mapping. Thanks to everyone who got us to the position below!
Posted Image

#4 Balac

Balac
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

Resistance Over Shola is only on the Custom list.

#5 evilbobthebob

evilbobthebob

evilbobthemapper

• Project Team
  • 2,304 posts
  • Projects:Phoenix Rising Maps
  •  Phoenix Rising Mapping Lead

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

I'm sorry but I can't replicate the problem. I've looked at the map file and there's nothing wrong with it; I've played the map myself in skirmish and didn't encounter this issue. Try reinstalling the mod.

Phoenix Rising, head of mapping. Thanks to everyone who got us to the position below!
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users