• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kono1

kono1
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

Hello everyone,

I used to play the RA Yuri's revenge mods extensively, One of my primaries being Mental Omega.

Couple of years ago I stopped playing due to work and other reasons, Yesterday I found my copy of C&C the First Decade and decided to fire it up.

Unfortunately...I have run into a snag.

My copy of the First Decade is fully licensed and legal, I own the copy and I paid good money for it when it first came out, Unfortunately Yuri's revenge refuses to detect the correct "TFD-DVD" That is in my DVD drive, All other games load and play just fine, It is only Yuri's revenge, The only method I can bypass this, Is by using a no-cd patch, Which renders modifications useless as they rely on the original file.

My question is not if you will make a version compatible with crack or warez. I'm asking if anyone here has encountered this issue on Win 7 64 bit systems, and how I can fix my DVD detection issue, I have the legal copy....I simply cannot use it which is frustrating!

Your help would be appreciated heavily.

UPDATE
Never mind...I'm a retard.

I never tried setting compatibility mode to "Windows Vista" I tried XP 95/98 everything except for Vista...Now I shall remove myself from your sight and go blow up some Epsilon tanks.

Edited by kono1, 01 April 2012 - 10:27 PM.

#2 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,998 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

Well, I'm glad that you quickly fixed it. Have fun!

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users