Aegis Impervious Loading Screen
I got it converted to SHP. It wasn't the best result, but it has the essentials.
The map and mission triggers are already finished. Now there are only a few things left to edit and compile before Fan-Missions 04 and 05 are ready.
(1) CSF Strings. I will have to replace the original YR and MO strings in order not to exceed a certain limit that will crash the game :S However, as the MO CSF is safe within a mix file, you will only have to remove/rename this file to revert to original YR/MO strings.
(2) thememd.mix and thememd.ini - RA2's 200Meters, RA2-OPT, RA2-SCO and Motorized music, as well as YR's music will be used for the mission, I had been thinking to use Frank Klepacki's Escape (Rocktronic) or In the Tunnel (Rocktronic) or Ready the Army (RA2), but I have neither permission nor resources to use the former two, and an undisclosed reason not to use the last one.
(3) 3 RA2 sound samples - somehow I couldn't get them to work in the mix file (it seems I have 'modded' MO 2.0psi beyond repair). >.< Well, I will get around that soon.
(4) new snow terrains - they are needed for the Psychic Isolator Crusier pseudo-unit to work. They will be stored in expandmd97.mix (well, come think of it, I can put nearly everything into the mix if I use expandmd99 instead ).
(5) playthrough - well, unlike Fan Mission 03 - Jugglenaut which is already difficult even for me (yeah I'm insane), I do not plan to finish this mission. It is meant to be impossible... especially the last part. There are six mind-crushing parts to this, and I generally consider completing the first five to be good enough...
(6) Par time and par messages for each of the five missions - pretty means I have to play all the missions again >.<
EDIT: Added the bits in italics.
Edited by lovalmidas, 06 August 2012 - 10:35 PM.