Turret Rotation Issues

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 25 June 2003 - 01:46 PM

I NEED HELP!ever used a program called Tibed?How do ya edit voxols on it?reward:all me credits to whoever comes first!big chance-dont miss it! are you this :bomb: or this :Fire:

• Guests

Posted 28 June 2003 - 01:53 PM

are you kidding me, bullethead?
tibed is the bomb~~
sure, notepad is classic and a final resort.
but when ur speed modding, nothings more organized--
imo.
sorry if this went off on a tangent. :lol:

• Guests

Posted 29 June 2003 - 05:01 PM

True. Speaking of TibEd, once i come back from vacation, I'd like to post the beta of my mod, Lost Generals. In the case that you have any tips, ideas, or would like to see it, feel free to tell me, though it is in a serious premature birth.

#4 SeaFox2

SeaFox2
  • New Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 08:25 PM

One of the voxel turrets I am using rotates at the wrong point, making it spin at about where there barrel joins the turret instead of the middle of the turret. How can I fix this? Can I do it with an altered HVA or do I need to go to a voxel editor and move the whole thing forward?

The first I can do, the latter I can learn, but thus far have not had any luck with HVA altering.

Fox - Still here...just more quiet that normal

#5 Gamemate

Gamemate

The former weird guy

• Hosted
  • 1,443 posts
  • Projects:Drinking coffee
  •  Floating about

Posted 04 June 2004 - 06:52 AM

First off you should not have any empty space in voxels the header info also seems to be wrong. Use htnk (grizzly tank) as reference when you edit the header info it should be quite easy to see how to change it.
If people were more constructive with their comments, then this place would be more enjoyable
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users