Sabren feedback

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_SabrenJaNefsi_*

Guest_SabrenJaNefsi_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:13 PM

Hey, those enemies never use Engineers to repair bridges. And WTF? i cant DESTROY ENEMY BUILDINGS, ONLY THOSE DEFENDSIVE BUILDINGS?!! not at all, then i see a bomber coming to my base and attack that mcv building,( forgot name), he doesnt even damage a bit..???????

#2 Guest_SabrenJaNefsi_*

Guest_SabrenJaNefsi_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:15 PM

not at all i see that i dont even have those rockets/bombs? ''There are a few buildings missing from this list that I have yet to make. The Research Center (name is still WIP), Luftwaffe High Command (OKL) & Sonnengewehr Control Center, I hope to have these finished in the coming weeks.'' Armoury
Posted Image

Training center for your infantry, can promote infantry to elite & also give Iron Cross field promotions.

Vergeltungswaffe 1 Launch Ramp
Posted Image
Launch ramp for dreaded V-1 buzz bombs.

Vergeltungswaffe 2 Launch Pad
Posted Image
Launch pad for the supersonic V-2 missile.

#3 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:28 PM

Can you damage the enemy buildings?

The armoury works fine & the V1 & V2 aren't available in this beta.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 LEGO

LEGO

title available

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:20 AM

I also feel the buildings are a little bit over hard, but you can destroy all buildings.
1 bomber may cause no damage at all, but 4 bombers can almost surely desdroyed a Construction Yard.
the same to the artilerys. You need to get 1-2 doezon to be able to bring down building at the same pace of half a doezon tanks in vanila RA2/Yuri.

#5 JK-Terminator

JK-Terminator
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

I'd also like to mention that the german defences cost too little compared to the other sides' defences, for example, the german feuerlilie costs around 900 and the pak 43 88mm costs 1100, both being the highest tier defences. Is this intentional, because it gives them an advantage when it comes to conserving money.

P.S Mig I figured out how to run D-Day through CnCNet. Check the multiplayer topic.

#6 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

Thx, yes the German defences are to cheap, all defences will have there cost recalculated soon tho.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users