Holy Crap! Huge Battles!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 warman

warman
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:04 PM

Hey guys, I'm Warman(or Warman222 on Total War Center)

I took a 2-3 year break from bfme2 while mods like RC were in their infancy. I came back, re-installed BFME2 and ROTWK and tried this mod out. For starters, this mod is awesome, good quality units and so on. I played as Gondor vs Mordor on BFME1 mode. I stayed in my fort increasing the size of my army and defenses(bad move, I know) While the enemy was taking everything. After destroying three bases and three outposts with my well armored army, it seemed like the more i destroyed, the bigger the enemy army got.(Orc pit somewhere I think) I cut the battle short due to intense lag? Why? Because there were orcs..... EVERYWHERE!

I looked at the unit stats afterward, 2600 UNITS were present by mordor! Now, I can't remember how many orcs are in a unit, if it is 8, 10 or 15. That means the MINIMUM number of orcs would be 20,800!
But the MAXIUMUM would have to be 39,000!!!!

39,0000!!!!!!!

The battles in most Total War games don't get higher than 5,000(on one side)! I have pics too, but i'll get those up later. The ironic thing is, I stopped playing due to lack of scale. lol

#2 Ridder Blauw

Ridder Blauw

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,277 posts
  •  Do not force yourself into modding it's bad for your health.

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:45 PM

I'm quite sure units mean actual units and not hordes... :thumbsuphappy: Good to see you like the mod.

Edited by Ridder Blauw, 30 June 2012 - 11:00 PM.

#3 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:55 PM

Indeed, its awesome to see this kind of enthusiasm!
Ridder Geel

#4 NewErr

NewErr

Elf-friend

• Project Team
  • 2,177 posts
  • Projects:Wars of The Firstborn
  •  World Wide Artist

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

That is a BFME1 Mode bug , you can't even kill the opponent cause he keeps respawning units ( A LOT OF UNITS ) . Sometimes my game crashes ...

We will fix that ... but promise other huge scale battles !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users