Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:59 AM

Yay... Pasidon is on Twitter! ... Yes, I already hate myself for it. But someone semi-smart told Pasidon, "If you want to start a fanbase for a podcast, why don't you get a head start on Twitter?" After I bludgeoned him to death, I realized the idea wasn't 100% stoopid. Well, I usually have something to say, and this is good for Revora since I constantly advertise us. So help Pasidon achieve followers so I can say more ridiculous things to more people and get hatemail. That's all I want...

I'll be stating my mind randomly on movies, games, media... all sorts of stuff that seems important. And saying stuff that burns normal people's eyes. I already have some great art that me and my team prepared... it all looks great. I just need to ensure I get followers (indoctrinations) so I don't do crap for nothing. I guess I'm at @ThePasidon since that's how twitty things work. Blah. It'll be fun... maybe

#2 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

Wow... no followers yet!?!?!?! UPSET! well, I understand. I've made a minion / comrade base composed of intellectuals and cynics... all of them are smart enough to not use twitter, or bother following anyone on that note.

Correction: 1 follower. *Applauds sarcastically

Edited by {IP}Pasidon, 17 July 2012 - 12:00 PM.

#3 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

Twitter's shit, that's why. Particularly if you have nothing noteworthy to say. Which is, to say, 99% of Twitter users.

#4 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:20 PM

Yea, I knows it. People join Twitter just so they can have people listen to them, not so they can listen to other people. The one guy who is following me said, "Now you have to follow me or I'll unfollow you." Is that how it works, now? No idea how to build a fanbase at this rate...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users