So...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Foxy Boxes

Foxy Boxes
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:59 PM

'Sup, this mod dead or something? I remember viewing all these great Youtube videos of units that were being added, entire new sides and all. And yet, now there's been zero activity for over a month, with no offical news for over a year. Has your own creation killed both you and all your other fans?

Edited by Foxy Boxes, 17 July 2012 - 11:41 PM.

#2 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:25 PM

Pshh... awkward silence...

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

Ambitious plans do have their drawbacks and my desire to innovate has run faster than cohesiveness, its not dead but not entirely alive either presently as subject to overhauling until satisfactory and there are many things that are not really acceptable at all but issues come from innovation and I guess simply put, the mod is more experimental in many things than solid product by any means.

Plus my time/motivation for it in recent years has reduced due to more complicated life situation I live in.

Been more shown in Facebook anyhow :)

Edited by Apollo, 19 July 2012 - 12:52 PM.

Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#4 Arclite288

Arclite288
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

One thing I feel I should suggest: if this mod does die, release it in the state it ends up in regardless. Don't delete the mod if it does die, because that will be more than 4 years of wasted effort. It's certainly what I'd do. It may not be ideal in that state, but at least it's something. Hope this helps.

#5 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

No plans to work on it presently or release as clubbing is far more enticing these days than fighting with game engine.
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users