Crashed alot

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 QUAKERxnc

QUAKERxnc
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:46 PM

This MOD Rox hard i want to play Multyplayer the live long day but there are the problem that the Multyplayer crashed after some seconds.
Same think in Singleplayer but it works longer then Multyplayer maybe around 30 Minutes Multyplayer only 2-3 Minutes.
Dont know anythink about the errormassages this time. Maybe i will upload a screenshoot. Looks like you guys invested many time to produce/programm it.
I hope that is not in vain. I use WindosXP at the Moment not tested at Windows 7 right now.

You guys know an resulution to that issue?
Niemand widersetzt sich mir.

#2 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

Welcome (I'll move the topic to the right place),

Remove (or clean) your debug folder in your YR game folder.
Then, can your enable in the options tab of the mod manager the Ares debug and force a crash? after, go to the debug folder in your game folder and compress that folder in .zip or .rar (I don't care the file compressor). and upload it to a upload files service like mediafire (or your favorite one)? if is related to Ares software Ares developers can investigate the problem but without those debug files is impossible.

Edited by FS-21, 20 July 2012 - 03:00 PM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#3 QUAKERxnc

QUAKERxnc
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:31 PM

http://www.mediafire...otggenjmyamb3c5

#4 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

If you haven't played again since that crash you should have a "syringe.log" in your YR game folder. if you can upload it... Can be useful. If you played since then then that file will not be valid for this bug report, so forget what I asked you in this message :p

Edited by FS-21, 20 July 2012 - 04:26 PM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#5 QUAKERxnc

QUAKERxnc
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:36 PM

http://www.mediafire...m6qqmbmee2rpbpa

And some proceedings?

Edited by QUAKERxnc, 21 July 2012 - 05:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users