9 replies to this topic

#1 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:54 PM

Yet another 3D model update. All indantry represented below will replace existing versions without any changes in their characteristics.

China will have 2 flamethrowers. One of them will be available for flame general. He will have the same incendiary missile launcher. Another one will be seen in challenge mode only - China boss general will have it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

GLA Jarmen Kell will be updated too.
Posted Image

USA Laser defender will change his design slightly.
Posted Image

GLA Rebel, Hijacker and Saboteur will be shown in next update.

Edited by Creator, 22 July 2012 - 07:57 PM.

#2 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Projects:thinking...:p
  •  not Red :(

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

Nice update!
keep up!

#3 S.Cohen

S.Cohen
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:21 PM

Jarmen Kell looks silly, but I don't think I'll be zooming in that much at all, so it isn't really a problem for me. Other than that, great work.

#4 Guest_Ger21_*

Guest_Ger21_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:46 AM

Cool!

#5 Guest_Ger21_*

Guest_Ger21_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:47 AM

I cant wait for Contra 008!

#6 Guest_Suggestion_Man_*

Guest_Suggestion_Man_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:57 PM

I think you should concider to have the china boss general flamethrower model also to be used as the normal china flamethrower. I think the model of China boss flamethrower is way better then the normal china flametrhower. It would be a shame when we only get to see that awesome model when we fight the china boss general.

Everything else looks very nice.

#7 Guest_Kizza_*

Guest_Kizza_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:58 AM

Fantastic work, I cant wait until the release... It would be nice to have a beta release. :D

#8 Guest_Random Guest_*

Guest_Random Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

Hi

looks great. when will it be released??

I wanna suggest the Robotics army has a better Tank. and Airplanes cuz it's really not that much. and ofcorse make things easier to build without ranks an so.

#9 predator_bg

predator_bg

The predator

• Hosted
  • 2,435 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

Hi

looks great. when will it be released??

I wanna suggest the Robotics army has a better Tank. and Airplanes cuz it's really not that much. and ofcorse make things easier to build without ranks an so.

Have you been following the updates? The Cybernetic general got many new units.

#10 Ant the Gord

Ant the Gord
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

I think you should concider to have the china boss general flamethrower model also to be used as the normal china flamethrower. I think the model of China boss flamethrower is way better then the normal china flametrhower. It would be a shame when we only get to see that awesome model when we fight the china boss general.

Everything else looks very nice.

I agree with this comment. I think the incendiary launcher soldier should replace the normal rocket soldier for that side and that the flamethrower infantry should be the normal infantry. Just an observation.

P.S. I guess it doesn't really matter what you do with him though, because it looks like Contra 008 is gonna be epic with or without this relatively minor change.

Can you dance like Kirby!

<(-_-<)     ^( -_- )^     (>-_-)>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users