gathering ideas

• Please log in to reply
1347 replies to this topic

#801 luckyteddy

luckyteddy
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 02:20 AM

I guess these are from youku? Would be cool if someone could put these on youtube too because youku is way too slow or sometimes doesnt even work for me

You're right those video are from youku (when I found the F6 Castle Plus video). I think there's a internet policy in China so they don't use youtube regularly. You must watch  the full video (a few hours) and youku too slow (sometime it is interrupted :sad2: ). That why I just put some parts of the video and noted who is the video's owner. I didn't use youtube because I don't have copyright in those video  :p.

#802 motishow

motishow
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:09 AM

Hiya , i am new forum member, yesterday i have downloaded and installed the mod and i have to say that its awsome , thanks to all modders that have made this mod.

I have one question, is there a tutorial on how to change the number of enemies? i want to know if its possible to play the BEL missions like the originals.

I am now playing mission2 BEL with easy level and the begining its too dificult there is a lot of enemies compared with the original BEL game .

Or at least can somebody tell me how to kill the two enemy soldiers i have circled whithout sound the alarm?

ephi5g.jpg

Thanks a lot and sorry if somebody has asked this before.

Edited by motishow, 07 August 2016 - 09:29 AM.

#803 luckyteddy

luckyteddy
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:37 AM

Hiya , i am new forum member, yesterday i have downloaded and installed the mod and i have to say that its awsome , thanks to all modders that have made this mod.

I have one question, is there a tutorial on how to change the number of enemies? i want to know if its possible to play the BEL missions like the originals.

I am now playing mission2 BEL with easy level and the begining its too dificult there is a lot of enemies compared with the original BEL game .

Or at least can somebody tell me how to kill the two enemy soldiers i have circled whithout sound the alarm?

ephi5g.jpg

Thanks a lot and sorry if somebody has asked this before.

Here they are. Good luck. First, Fins kills one guy. Second, GB beats the other guy. And moving them away. (A little fast). After that using the enemy body and decoy set to go next.

uG4SbTQ.jpg

ae8gfOd.jpg

XTsA1Nh.jpg

FVwCXPz.jpg

40Gpdit.jpg

Edited by luckyteddy, 07 August 2016 - 11:47 AM.

#804 motishow

motishow
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:47 AM

Ok thanks a lot luckyteddy

, i will try but in my game the marine can't throw the knife, maybe thats my problem, i wil ltry to reinstall the game

#805 luckyteddy

luckyteddy
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:51 AM

, i will try but in my game the marine can't throw the knife, maybe thats my problem, i wil ltry to reinstall the game

u can get it from GB

#806 luckyteddy

luckyteddy
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:54 AM

First, I want to kill 2 guys by Fins so I got the knife from GB. After that I just want one guy and neutralize the other guy (beating him)

#807 motishow

motishow
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:57 AM

u can get it from GB

The fins has the knife but he can't throw it , he ony can use like GB whiout throwing it . In  the first pic you posted the marine can throw the knife, how you do that?

Edited by motishow, 07 August 2016 - 12:00 PM.

#808 luckyteddy

luckyteddy
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 12:22 PM

u can get it from GB

The fins has the knife but he can't throw it , he ony can use like GB whiout throwing it . In  the first pic you posted the marine can throw the knife, how you do that?

U can begin with Driver using string trap (not kill anyone)

xG9MRrJ.jpg

b3FssFY.jpg

g1RmSFb.jpg

#809 motishow

motishow
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 01:17 PM

Thanks, will try the driver option :)

#810 mybarret

mybarret
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 07:41 PM

The ROCK mission (Q1) <BY MENGJUNLAOSI> has been done! But I didn't find the last secret book yet. May be it lies in a lot of death bodies :)

The_ROCK.jpg

http://www.mediafire...jvr/Th_ROCK.rar

Have you try in deep sea?

#811 luckyteddy

luckyteddy
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:47 PM

The ROCK mission (Q1) <BY MENGJUNLAOSI> has been done! But I didn't find the last secret book yet. May be it lies in a lot of death bodies :)

The_ROCK.jpg

http://www.mediafire...jvr/Th_ROCK.rar

Have you try in deep sea?

Thanks mybarret. When I played the 2nd time, I got it in the deep sea. I remembered there're 2 bonus books in the sea. It's an amazing mission.

#812 SirRH

SirRH

title available

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:57 PM

http://www.moddb.com...stination-paris

1.43 has just been released :)

Edited by robb, 12 August 2016 - 07:22 PM.

#813 luckyteddy

luckyteddy
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:51 PM

http://www.moddb.com...stination-paris

1.43 has just been released :)

Wow! Thanks Robb. It's a good news. Wonderful! There're a lot of new missions. Let's go and solve them  :p

#814 luckyteddy

luckyteddy
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 02:40 PM

I'm playing the beginning of L12 Rescue the life and death mission. It's an very interesting mission because we must use many tactics (from starting the mission). It seems this version has many amazing things  :mellowthumbsup:  :thumbsupxd:  :thumbsupcool:  :thumbsuphappy:  If we don't play some missions of the previous version, I think it will be impossible missions. :p

#815 Mehdi Seylani

Mehdi Seylani
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 08:59 PM

Greetings to all dear friends around the world
(Spain - England - Tunisia - China, etc.)

This time I want to show you a trick of Pyro Studios in the assembly of pictures !

please believe me... I'm not going to irritate you and to take Pyro into question !

I like also the commandos characters same you (maybe more) !!  
I just going to send this picture to showing the digital tricks were used !

hope you like it & Do not hate me !! :whathuh:

30s7iu8.jpg

Edited by Mehdi Seylani, 12 August 2016 - 09:03 PM.

#816 luckyteddy

luckyteddy
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 02:46 AM

Listening the music in the GAME menu part (version 1.43), I really want to play these missions. I like that music :thumbsupcool:  . May I know the name of it?

#817 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 10:32 AM

Greetings to all dear friends around the world
(Spain - England - Tunisia - China, etc.)

This time I want to show you a trick of Pyro Studios in the assembly of pictures !

please believe me... I'm not going to irritate you and to take Pyro into question !

I like also the commandos characters same you (maybe more) !!  
I just going to send this picture to showing the digital tricks were used !

hope you like it & Do not hate me !! :whathuh:

30s7iu8.jpg

Very interesting, Finally we solved the mistery 

#818 johremor

johremor
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 08:21 PM

just downloaded 1.43 is a great update but has one major problem for a mod that has nearly 200 missions why not have all unlocked from start? having to unlock all is really stupid idea 

I like cheese

#819 SirRH

SirRH

title available

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 08:47 PM

I agree 100%, I asked extrano about this a few weeks ago. Having all unlocked should either be default, or an option put in the installer to have all unlocked or not. 

just downloaded 1.43 is a great update but has one major problem for a mod that has nearly 200 missions why not have all unlocked from start? having to unlock all is really stupid idea 

Edited by robb, 13 August 2016 - 08:52 PM.

#820 luckyteddy

luckyteddy
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:46 AM

In L9 NIGHT SNIPER Mission <BY 555 ZSJ47 SPY and JONUCI>  ( version 1.43)

This mission is very interesting, especially rescuing Sniper :mellowthumbsup:  :thumbsupxd:  :thumbsupcool: . Many tactics must use in it such as using rat, tactic in K4 Treason bridge and so on ... :whatoa:

uphwDSr.jpg

1247a9.jpg

2d719c.jpg

3d6462.jpg

qhNCh00.jpg

http://www.mediafire...IPER_-_FULL.rar

THE END  :smilehuh:

Edited by luckyteddy, 13 November 2016 - 01:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users