Photo

Israel and Betanyaho manipulates US Election?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:36 AM

Thought this was a perfect theory for GNP:

Egyptian prime-minister says some demonstrators got paid to protest. And a member of the egyptian muslim brotherhood party suspects that the only ones getting anything out of these demonstrations are the Israelis(translated article), and that both the brotherhood and the Salafist movements have encouraged non-violence. They suspect that Israel is actively trying to sabotage the new regimes after the Arab spring, mostly because the Muslim brotherhood have done well in elections, secondary to keep the countries from uniting against Israel(more logical imo).

Naturally we should take this information with a grain of salt, and it is very typical Arab conspiracy focus to think Israel is behind every move. But if we see how Binyamin Netanyahu have been aggressively twisting arms on Obama and the US government to go more aggressive in the confrontation with Iran, in an election year of all things, we might give credence to the thought that Israel might be pulling as many strings they can to get their will.
Considering that Obama now most likely gave him the cold shoulder by refusing to meet him when he came to the US, it seems that Bibi is going all-in in getting neo-cons back into the white-house.

The move went something like this: Bibi, becoming increasingly frustrated with the cold shoulder of the more moderate US foreign policy of Obama, starts pushing for red-line politics on Iran, hoping to get a compromise to shut him up in an election-year. When this doesn't work, he starts investing into causing an event in neighboring Arab countries that are unstable after the Arab spring.
This is done by finding some poor shmuck's idiotic anti-islam video that could have been made by junior high-school students, and milking that movie for all its worth. Trolling Muslims(Arab Muslims?) into going berserk is tragically easy with the internet. You just need to show it off to a certain amount of them and it goes viral. Double-agents and money gets you a long way I'm sure.

Beyond the Benghazi consulate attack, which most likely was Al-Qaeda sitting by and conveniently doing an attack while there was cover for it, this would have been a perfect scenario for Bibi to remind the US that they are capable of setting off the powder-keg, and even tilting the election in favor of the Republicans.

But because of the deaths, the plan sort of overshot the target. Bibi most likely have hoped that this would just caused a bunch of flags getting burned and maybe a consulate or two getting torched with no American casualties. This would have given Mitt Romney's(who knows Bibi from before) rapid response to the crisis more legitimacy, and it would have marred Obama's foreign policy in such a way that it could have wrecked his prestige on it (Obama having a much higher approval rate on foreign policy than Romney).

But since this situation got out of hand, it fell back into the hands of the moderate foreign policy of Obama, keeping their mouths shut until they knew more about the situation instead of shooting from the hip gained Obama more respect and hit Romney in the face.

So to sum it up, Bibi, not liking the current US foreign policy and president, played the game of "troll the muslim" in an attempt to move the voters over to the neo-con. Unfortunately, Al-Qaeda also wanted to make a mess of things and caused the situation to go from embarrassment of Obama to tragedy for the USA. Romney (most likely got a note from Bibi that he should make a dash once the Middle-east went ablaze) thought he could earn some cheap foreign policy points on it, and he probably would have if there weren't deaths involved. But since he didn't wait for clarification and didn't even wait until 9/11 was over, he made himself look like a buffoon.

That is at least my rough opinion on the Game thats been played the last few months. Have I missed something?

Edited by duke_Qa, 17 September 2012 - 09:42 AM.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#2 Ganon

Ganon

What's this?

• Project Team
  • 967 posts
  • Projects:My Link Mod
  •  Code Scientist

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:25 AM

This all looks very plausible.

#3 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:40 AM

Considering how the election went and how Fox news went after Obama for the Benghazi killings the last few weeks, I'd say the theory still stands.

If it wasn't for the al-quaeda/terrorists doing in the diplomats, the thing would have stayed a political blunder and done more damage to Obamas foreign policy record.

But in the end, foreign policy didn't seem to have been the main cause for his re-election.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users