It is an acumulative update so you don't need install any previous update (v1.0.x) before this one.
This is the list of changes from 1.0.3 to 1.0.4:
- Updated Ares to stable version 0.2.
- Replaced "Dark Pink" selectable color by "Tan", "Dark Lime" and "Olive".
- Now messages color of each mission that isn't for Allies or Soviets will be green instead of blue.
- Fixed random percentages for each side. Before almost always a RA2 was selected when player used "Random" option.
- Increased attack intervals in Easy & Normal dificulty levels. Before all dificulty levels were "almost" identical.
- Nod Repair Vehicle, Nod Cyborg Commando & GDI Mammoth Mk. II menace for the AI increased.
- Decreased strength of the GDI Mammoth Mk. II from 1300 to 1100.
- Decreased building time penalization for GDI Mammoth Mk. II from 50% to 25%.
- Now can not be built Yuri & Soviet versions of the Clonning Vats at the same time. Yuri Clonning Vats, like the Soviet version, can not be deployed with the Soviet Industrial Plant at the same time.
- In Nod mission 7: "Destroy the Research Facility" (TS campaign) Multi-Missile super weapon damage increased.
- In Nod mission 9: "Protect the Waste Convoys" gas clouds damage (produced by the Chemical Missile super weapon) decreased 33% and gas clouds duration increased by 25%.
- Now AI Nod Stealth Tanks will attack automatically air targets. Human players still have to target manually air units.
- Re-done Naval War game mode. The few ground units that are still buildable will have an extra build time penalty of 300%.
- Original multiplayer maps removed from the Naval War game mode list:
···· May Day (2)
···· Siberian Wastes (2-6)
···· Wild Animal Park (2-6)
- Original multiplayer maps included into the Naval War game mode list:
···· Breakaway (2-3)
···· No Rest for the Wicked (2-4)
···· Oceanside (2-4)
···· Tsunami (2-4)
···· Bay of Pigs (2-6)
···· Bermuda Triangle (2-6)
···· Official Tournament Map (8)
- Some minor skirmish AI bug fixes.
- Updated AI of the single player campaigns with the most recent skirmish AI.
- Restored multiplayer map: Tour Of Egypt (2-6).
Can be downloaded from here or in ModDB.
Edited by FS-21, 17 September 2012 - 01:23 PM.