about tunngle and dutch people

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ronh

ronh
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

I live in the netherlands and usualy me and my friends play network, but sometimes i go online on tunggle but i think 99.999 procent is russian, and do not speak english, german, ore dutch.
so, does nobody from western-europe play on tunngle????
And a tech question about tunngle, i got a very bad connection on tunngle( my internet is 60 mbit), a lot of time outs, and i noticed that the internet is running on 10 mbs instead of 100mbs, somebody know how to make the tunngle network faster ore stabil
greeting ron

#2 predator_bg

predator_bg

The predator

• Hosted
  • 2,435 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

Yes, there are a lot of Russians since Contra is very popular among them (because when Contra started its development, it was developed and played only by Russians). If you advertise Contra to people from your country and play actively in Tunngle, you will meet more Dutchmen in-game.

#3 dcesarec

dcesarec

THE COON

• Project Team
  • 3,091 posts
  • Projects:Contra 008 Art (models, textures, wallpapers...)
  •  Color check! Is this text blue?

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

ronh, i totally understand you. But if you want to have a place where you can play a Contra game without waiting too long for someone to came up...then you need to play with tunngle. I personally dont like tunngle either, it gives you many connection errors, game slowdowns and dropping bugs. But since garena is patched, it is only place left where you can play 3v3 and decent 2v2 games. So now, i play it like every day, or every second day. You have to get used to it. And as predator said, the more people from other country comes, it will be better. So spread the word.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users