#1 genobreaker

genobreaker

Infantry General

• Hosted
  • 1,223 posts
  • Projects:Yuri's Revenge: Zero Hour
  •  Revorian Loyalist - 10th

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:40 PM

Before I start working again, here is the list of the Generals that will be included.
It is not final yet on the New ones but to give you guys idea on what will be done on the mod.

Allied:

Airforce General
Laser General
Super Weapon General
Armor General *New - Utilizes heavy armor combatants and units the allies can produce.
Cyber General *New - Utilizing unmanned vehicles and super soldiers.

Soviets:
Infantry General
Nuke General
Tank General
Special Weapons General *New - will use experimental weaponry and systems against their enemies.
Demolition General *New - not new but it is now returned. Soviet Forces will be Armed with powerful demolitions and fanaticism at its finest.

Yuri:
Toxin General
Stealth General
Psychic General
Rogue General *New - a soviet general in Yuri's side that will featured some modified or refitted Soviet and Yuri units with both technologies.
Assault General *New - this General will utilize the maximum efficiency and weaponry flexibility of its units.

Vanilla Sides:
Allied
Soviet
Yuri

*The new tags in the list will be changed until further notice or any mod imbalance will occur.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I've been thinking of shuffling the new ones.
Here is what in mind for the other generals.

Cyber General to Soviets - i dont know if i should give it to soviets since they have more of the mechanical, cybernetic and drone advancements.

Demolition General to Yuri - it can, like Yuri is maximizing fanatical warfare or any blowing stuff up.

Assault General to Allies - Allies wanted to have fast response and not so costly production.

what do you guys think?

Edited by genobreaker, 25 October 2012 - 05:18 PM.

Become the Ultimate General - Mod Demo is Available!
Posted Image
Prepare your weapons technology against the worlds most powerful generals.
FREEDOM STUDIOS: http://www.freedomstudios.net

#2 BrainiacJP

BrainiacJP
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

I think your layout is pretty neat,
For allies, perhaps Cyber and Armor can be combined into a Cybernetic general?
Armor seems to invade Tank Generals personal space.
You could have a Chrono or Cryo general that specializes in disabling enemy units using Ice or Chrono Tech (RA3 tech anyone?)

For soviets, Special weapons should be Shock General (or Tesla), specializing in, oh, I don't know, Tesla weaponry? :crazed:

For Yuri, rogue should be incorporated into assault? Assault general would then specialize in the maximum efficiency of its weapons by taking advantage of old soviet and perhaps some stolen allied tech.

Seeing that Allies have Air Force, Soviets have Tank General, perhaps the 5th Yuri general should be related to naval power. This general would have much better navy, mind control on the high seas?
On land it would have mostly amphibious vehicles and subterranean vehicles with relatively low armor.

On a side note, glad to see you back.
This is actually my first post on Revora and this was one of the few mods that gave me an incentive to make a post.
The Beta was pretty decent, with a few annoying bugs here and there.

Edited by BrainiacJP, 19 November 2012 - 10:56 PM.

#3 genobreaker

genobreaker

Infantry General

• Hosted
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

Tank General focuses on tanks... while the Armor is somewhat boasting its Allied Metal Might, so it may have some advance heavy armored tanks and heavy defenses and some heavy infantry as well.

For Special weapons General, Im generalizing it as special weapons because there are some not so generic and special soviet tech in it. Like Tesla, Napalm, Chemical, Seismic weapons and more...

Yuri Rogue General will have some traditional soviet feeling, and I have plans with the Assault general to allies.

Assault General will have some fast response units, overkill infantry... everything you can think of assault lol...I also plan to add some concept from my scrapped Intelligence General idea...like good recon, improved spies, and more.

The naval power, since everything is land based. There will be least of it, maybe adding some improvements to all allied generals, some soviet and some yuri...
Posted Image

#4 TaskForce626

TaskForce626
  • Validating E-Mail
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

Cryo Weapons are available for Allied Superweapons General?

#5 Wargame-dono

Wargame-dono
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

i prefer those emblem in the middle of that (where the box thing get )

#6 genobreaker

genobreaker

Infantry General

• Hosted
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

i prefer those emblem in the middle of that (where the box thing get )

The animation is somewhat hard to manipulate, I'll try but the logo might not be recognized because it might be too small

Cryo Weapons are available for Allied Superweapons General?

No cryo weapons...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users