• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OmegaJ4

OmegaJ4
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

Hello Mental Omegaers!

So I watched the voice over showcase video and looked at the voice sheet of the different units. One unit that kind of interested me was the Oxidizer for the Scorpion Cell. After listening and reading his lines, I was wondering, are the Scorpion Cell in the same boat as the Latin Confederation when it comes to units?

What I mean by that is, do the Scorpion Cell have to make do with cheaper, slightly broken second hand goods when it comes to vehicles? It's just the way the Oxidizer complains about his vehicle falling apart and fearing it could break at any second makes me wonder if the entire Cell is suffering the same fate. :smilehuh:

Also, is it too early to reveal what the Tyrant can do, attacking wise? It's just I'm not sure what to make of "Toxic Pills" :p

---

One last thing, is the Mental Omega remix of Act on Instinct still available anywhere? I think it sounds great!

Thanks! :)

#2 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,992 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:03 PM

We never had our own Act of Instinct remix, what was used in early music pack was a remix from Renegade.

No, Confederation isn't as scrap as Scorpion Cell, they just have few units that are lighter than Russian or Chinese ones. Some of them are old weapons Russia doesn't want to use anymore or already replaced (like Buratino) etc.

Tyrant fires explosive toxic pills. :shiftee:

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#3 OmegaJ4

OmegaJ4
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

My mistake, I thought you guys had composed your own soundtrack! (Based on other Command and Conquer songs :blush: )

Explosive eh? Sounds cool! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users