• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

Lobsters are people too, you know.

So PETA is like this ef'ing conglomerate of silly people who don't like it when I stomp cats. End of sentence That's basically it... I stomp a cat, and PETA has a 3 billion dollar funeral for it. Oh, and they will call the cops on me, by the way. But these people live in a psycho crab-people world... In this world, a bunch of men in uniforms ride by my house on horses; but when the guys dismount, the horses walk into my house and do the investigation while the guys are tied up out back, It's the perfect world order, bro...

These people seriously tick me off. I'm sitting here eating manatee meat, and all of a sudden someone is trying to murder me with a pitch fork. It's not just about protecting animals... it's protecting animals by murdering you and your family. They don't give a spit if you saved the world from poverty and turned the moon into platinum... if you even kick that Kodiak bear, you're going to Nazi hell right after you go to Hong Kong prison. But if that fugging bear mauls you to death and vomits your ingested man-meat into it's baby's mouth, it's adorable and gets a hug.

Is it needless to say that they're also vegetarians? Actually, it's probably safe to assume all vegetarians are in PETA. Sake... why else wouldn't you eat meat? Meat is delicious. I like imagining the cow being shoved into a wood chipper while I'm eating my steaks. But these people are weird since that apparently makes them sick. Bunch of hippies... I bet they have a cell phone app that blocks reality from them so they don't realize how delicious beef is. Animals are people too! That's what they say while you're shoving a chicken down your wife's throat. It's supposed to make you feel bad for not resurrecting the chicken. Or feel bad for feeding your wife... I don't even know. The thing is... I probably would eat people if offered to me. If you cook a man's thy meat well, then it might be delicious. If meat is murder, then count me in.

The moral of this story is that PETA is retarded and there's not a special education class anywhere in the world that could teach them basic common sense or rational deduction. What are these people even doing? Do they plan on having a future where people are even more hungry since we can't eat birds anymore? Am I supposed to submit to their will and give birth to a puma? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! Gee-wiz... I just want these people to get bent and melt themselves to death. I bet they don't make a friggin' app for that.

#2 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:18 AM

Hmmm... this one I do mostly agree with, once again, though I can respect people's attitudes towards animal rights even if I don't give one. I personally think they should do as they do with trees, preserve a few of them to live out happy lives eating, sleeping and crapping all over the place, and let the rest of us nom the others.

I probably would eat people if offered to me.

Ah, yes, well, uh.. I think I'll leave now.

"Everyone's a hero when there's nowhere left to run."

Auxiliary Skarn, 2333rd Cohort

#3 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

So this relates to Minecraft how?

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

#4 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:54 AM

Well, it does relate to Rage Hammer, which was spawned from Minecraft mod critiques, I think. Though I'm a little hesitant to use the word critique too much.

"Everyone's a hero when there's nowhere left to run."

Auxiliary Skarn, 2333rd Cohort

#5 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

I told Phil to move it to deep thought like a month ago. But it's still here. Oh well. Sad face.

And trees are better than animals since they don't try and maul my face off. Well, not yet anyway.

Edited by {IP}Pasidon, 24 November 2012 - 10:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users