• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Dark Prime

Dark Prime
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

Hola!

Cuando jugaba las niveles soviéticas descubré que yo no podía entrenar un ingeniero. Busqué en rulesmd.ini y descubri el error donde los lados sovieticos se prohibian entrenar los ingenieros sovieticos.

Además, como se llaman los archivos que tengan los videos para los juegos anteriores? Es posible añadir los archivos manualmente de los discos compactos (movies01.mix etc.) a la carpeta de "addons" y darlos nombres nuevos? Muchas gracias.

(además, como está mi español? En particular mi uso de preposiciones?)

#2 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

I suggest you use the English, since it is a English forum (and personally, is very weird to me reading something related to C&C in Spanish).
(I was able to understand the message but for some reason, it remembered me a traslation done by Google translator :p )

Which mission had the bug?

RA2 .bik videos have a "_RA2" sufix because YR videos use the same names (you can read the file names at the end of the file artmd.ini ). TS needed a "vqa -> avi -> bik" conversion and they have a "_TS" sufix too. So you can't use directly the videos from previous games.

Edited by FS-21, 17 January 2013 - 07:17 PM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#3 Dark Prime

Dark Prime
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

I've just made an expandmd80.mix files of all the ra2 videos with the _ra2 suffix added (I discovered this in the artmd.ini). I am about to attempt it now, but for some reason this has surfaced:

MOD ACTIVATION STARTED (17/01/2013 19:32:51) -> Files that will be used:
[BACKUP] · taunts\
[BACKUP] · ~$ulesmd.ini
[BACKUP-SPECIAL] · gamemd.exe
· taunts\
· artmd.ini
· desertmd.ini
· ecachemd21.mix
· ecachemd22.mix
· ecachemd23.mix
· ecachemd24.mix
· ecachesurvivor21.mix
· expandmd21.mix
· expandmd22.mix
· expandmd23.mix
· expandmd24.mix
· expandmd25.mix
· expandmd76.mix
· expandmd80.mix
· glslmd.shp
· glsmd.pal
· mapsmd03.mix
· movmd03.mix
· ra2md.csf
· ra2ts_l.bik
· reloaded.pkt
· RELOADED.TXT
· rulesmd.ini
· thememd.ini
· thememd.mix
· ~$ulesmd.ini
· ares.bat
· Ares.dll
· Ares.dll.inj
· ares.mix
· ares_debug.bat
· ares_debug_win.bat
· ares_win.bat
· Syringe.exe
· syringe.log
· cncnet.exe
· cncnet.ini
· Run Ares - CnCNet.bat
· wsock32.dll
· expandmd71.mix
· expandmd72.mix
· expandmd73.mix
· expandmd74.mix
· expandmd75.mix
17/01/2013 19:33:41: Error! The mod seems to be enabled but not exist a file required for disable the mod:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Westwood\RA2\CnCReloaded\enabledFiles.txt

17/01/2013 19:33:41 -> Current Network (LAN) filter: C&C: Reloaded

The mission which had the engineer bug was the second Soviet RA2 mission.

Studying spanish as well, so that's why I attempted the Spanish.

(UPDATE: It appears to work, the first video for soviet mission 1 loaded and played successfully)

#4 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

Did you put some mod files in the YR game folder before the activation? the launcher thinks that exist a copy of the mod in the game folder but if C&C:R was enabled then the file enabledFiles.txt should appear in that location.

I'll check the engineer bug later, I collected some single player bugs that needs to be fixed.

Just a small correction:
Spoiler

Edited by FS-21, 17 January 2013 - 08:55 PM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#5 Dark Prime

Dark Prime
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

That was probably the case then, with regards to the mod launcher.

Also would like to mention I made an expandmd81.mix of TS Nod .biks, but the audio isn't working within the game. I'll try again with the mission ones making sure the audio's 44100 HZ, though I don't know what the other ones should be yet. Would you like the RA2 mix?

Thanks for correcting my spanish too, particularly with my misplaced subjunctive in the second sentence. Necesito la práctica para mis ensayos en esté quadrimestre de mi grado!

#6 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

Well, the .mix number 25 contains all the bik files used by C&C:R v1.0 so you can see it as reference.

These are the bik values I use for the TS videos (watch the audio section):
Posted Image

EDIT: moving topic to the right forum...

Edited by FS-21, 18 January 2013 - 01:03 AM.

#7 Dark Prime

Dark Prime
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

The .biks were already in expandmd25.mix? How come they don't play already in the mod by default?

#8 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

Those videos have no data (except 2 or 3 mini-map videos).

#9 Nazarov

Nazarov
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

Where can I download the video addons? I can't find it on the mod's site I searched it everywhere.

#10 Dark Prime

Dark Prime
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:41 AM

I could upload and send you a .mix with the RA2 videos which you then load in the mod folder and they should play as normal. Tried the TS conversions using those settings but again, audio doesn't work.

#11 Nazarov

Nazarov
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

That would be cool! Put here or send me a pm with the link . Thanks  :)

#12 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

I have the official RA2 video pack uploaded few weeks ago, only I haven't published it because I didn't test some details and I'm busy with AI improvements for the v1.5 :D

CnC_Reloaded_-_RA2_videos_addon_1.0_setup.exe (434.1 MB):
- RA2 video pack

I'll update the C&C:R web on the next days if I haven't done any mistake (including the music packs). Use it at your own risk.

Edited by FS-21, 05 February 2013 - 12:30 AM.

#13 Nazarov

Nazarov
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:56 PM

Thanks! Finally I can play RA2 story with yuri's revenge benefits for example different unit sounds. Is it possible that in a later version you can save and load the game?

#14 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

That is an Ares limitation due to the complexity of that "feature", so we will not have the save/load function in the short/mid term... at least, you can start in the mission you ended last time or try another one from the missions list.

Edited by FS-21, 04 February 2013 - 08:43 PM.

#15 Dark Prime

Dark Prime
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

Thanks for that FS-21, you've been working hard! Speaking of YR benefits, I'd be very interested to see somebody make a redux of the RA2 Red Revolution mission (Soviet Mission 11) where the purple faction (surrounding the Kremlin) is the Yuri faction instead of Soviet, so you're up against both Soviet and Yuri forces with the latter being shown in control.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users