My name is Krzysztof and I am Cartel Smash's creator. I apology for that we havent replied for couple of emails regarding to the game, but this was because me and my friend Jarek (who created graphics for the game) are working, and the game has been created during our spare time That's why we haven't had a time to answer for the emails, I hope you forgive us.
Gram.pl has helped us to perform beta tests on the game, so the version mentioned above was only for testing purpose, and we performed this in small group as you know, we wanted to keep "embarrassing" issues in a small group But we were lucky, and it seems the game is stable.
If you would like to participate in the tests it would be great! Please let me know about the issues or your suggestions regarding to the game.
Now we know the following issues:
- during the game, savings takes longer after the while - simple workaround - just quit the game, and start the game again by loading the previously saved file.
- second map, there are difficulties with destroying the "plants", it requires littlebit more time to set all the 'barrels' to destroy all of them, we will add more barrels there
- some people didn't know how to use 'quick save' feature, so: ctrl + s is a quick save, to load this quick save, please use ctrl + l in the game, as this doesn't appear in standard 'save's list'
Now we are going to publish Cartel Smash game officially (after adding some new features, eg. now I am implementing support for a different screen resolutions).
We created this game for players, not for the money, so it will be for free and everybody will have rights to share this game however they want (torrent, website etc.).
@DIGI_Byte: thank you for letting them know how to download this, if somebody has a problems with the link mentioned above, there is another unofficial link
- Honestly, I like missions > 2nd as Jarek had more experience in graphics then and created amazing world, and those missions are more interesting
- There is a picture from the second game we are working on now - http://www.cartelsma...ds/nowa_gra.jpg, I hope we have enough of time to finish that.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Hope you enjoy the game!
Krzysztof Zapior (you can call me Chris as it will be easier).
Small corrections (Unitologist changed to DIGI_Byte).
Edited by kzapior, 02 September 2013 - 09:50 PM.