Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

We've just finished the first of our Faction Features, featuring the omnipresent humans in the guise of EMPOL, the Earth-Milky-Way Political Organization.

header_alt.png

You can check out their faction page by clicking on the EMPOL logo on the Game Info page on the website or by heading over to our IDB page.

Stay tuned for additional faction and starship features in the upcoming week!

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#2 Gen.Kenobi

Gen.Kenobi

I'm a doc, not an...

• Undead
  • 1,429 posts
  • Projects:Survive Med School
  •  Your Doc
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Hosting Admin

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

Awesome stuff!

That JS Script is really amazing. Well done.
Are you guys planning to also add some land combat or not? (just asking because of the picture about the RAYNET-B Battle :p )

kudos to Pasidon for this awesome avvy and siggy!

#3 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

That JS Script is really amazing. Well done.

Yeah, Highslide is a great implementation.

Are you guys planning to also add some land combat or not? (just asking because of the picture about the RAYNET-B Battle :p )

Nah, it would kinda be beyond a 2-man team, considering all the stuff we have planned for space. When we finish the project, we might consider working on something that would focus on ground combat (I know some of the factions have... interesting... ideas in this department).

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#4 Alex Catamo

Alex Catamo
  • Hosted
  • 6 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space Heroes

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

Yeah. Regarding things like... A first person shooter sequel, an RTS Sequel... Think of it like Israel, and their "intentional ambiguity" regarding their nuclear stockpile. We won't confirm or deny, but it's a pretty strange stance to take if we haven't at least thought about it ;)

#5 Dc.ZCochrain

Dc.ZCochrain
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

Yes that might be a Posibility of an RTS being(i hope buts its Alexs decision)SVSH:Admarals. being(i thought of this)a 3-D stratigy like eny other only prespectiv is changeable because its in space) meaning your apoanant could be upside down and under you on the map in your perspective or they could be sideways.Acward right(and original).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users