2 replies to this topic

#1 NEms

NEms
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

Hey there.

Newbie modder question here.

Im trying to raise the experience levels on the basic units so every unit levels to level 10. So far with alot of searching through this forum and playing with the ini files myself. Ive Figured out that I need to add the extra level lines to these ini files gamedata.ini ,  experiencelevels.ini and attributemodifier.ini.

So far I have added the extra level lines and requirements to good_troop, good_elite, good_horse yet when I try start the game it crashes. Am I missing something? do I need to change another ini file?

Also I'm Interested in increasing 1 CAH class's attack and running speed (Uruk) so that he matchs the fanatics or beserkers so I can have a real zerker hero. I know its posible to increase all CAH speed as I found out through searches through the forums. But is it posible to increase 1 CAH's speed?

Thanks for your time to any who can help me.

Cheers

#2 Vahagn

Vahagn
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

OMG, this is the first time I can help someone else with the knowledge I got from here, so there's no way I'm ignoring this post! :D As much as I know, you can't make a change to a specific CaH that won't affect the others. I might be wrong but I couldn't do it myself. If I understand right, you wanna increase the attack rate of the CaH. Go to weapon.ini and find CREATE A HERO SPECIAL WEAPONS. The thing you're looking for is DelayBetweenShots, PreAttackDelay and FiringDuration. You can compare Galadriel's (GaladrielSword) and Sauron's (SauronMace) blocks to see an example. Galadriel's is 500, 550, 800 respectively. And Saurons is 500, 2000, 3667, which means his attacks are very slow. Now you'll notice that there are no numbers in the CaH block of those things. Their equivalents are the same as Faramir's.
Faramir's are as follows:
DelayBetweenShots =1400

PreAttackDelay = 800

FiringDuration = 1200

You can make it as same as Galadriel's but it will affect all the other CaH. <:) 
Now, I hope I'm not wrong in these things. EXPERTS!!! Correct me, if I am! :D :p

#3 NEms

NEms
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

Thanks for the reply Vahagn. Yeh I thought there might be a "one ini to rule them all" file controlling CAH's. What a shame. I normaly group my uruk CAH with Fanatics and watching them rush off realy quick while my Uruk tries to catch up is kind of sad lol. Having all heroes move at that speed made some of them prety damn OP especially the Archer and the Trolls so I left it default.

Cheers for the reply though :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users