Animation Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vahagn

Vahagn
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

Heya guys! How's everybody? First up, I wanna say a big thank you, to those who helped me all the last year! I'm here already 365 days and I've learned a good deal of things about modding!  <:) In the past (Ridder and some other members will remember  :smilehuh:) I used to come here and ask EVERY DETAIL, cause I wasn't sure where to go and what to do. But now, I've started to study the modding files and I've already done a few tricks (like adding some other upgrades to wall segments or adding powers to some heroes etc) without posting a question here!  :thumbsuphappy:  All thanks to you!!!

Now, today I finally went back to my old list of changes that I planned a year ago. I once wanted to add the Thorn of Vengeance to Haldir! I tried a year before and I failed! Now I tried again (using logic  :p) and I achieved it finally! Haha! But there still remain some minor fails which I have to ask. Now, the problem is with the animation, when Haldir fires the "Thorn". I don't understand well, but I think he's doing 2 animations instead of one. The first one is identical to the animation when he uses the Golden Arrow. After that first one I suppose he has to fire the Thorn but he's doing another weird thing. After the Golden Arrow animation he grabs another arrow from the quiver and just as he grabs it the Thorn fires. This is kinda difficult to explain. He doesn't even put the arrow on his bow. Sorry if it's long but I want everything to be perfect. I'm guessing the thing is with the codes/blockes of animations in haldir.ini. I actually did transfer the two animation blocks from thranduil.ini to him but they didn't change anything. Can anybody help? Much appreciated! 

#2 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

Is the animation split up into 2 (or 3) parts? 1st Grab arrow and put on bow, 2nd fire the arrow? third might be reloading a new arrow.

These are usually required if you want to do what you want to do... :p

Ridder Geel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users