• Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Leader

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

Well it was only a matter of time before it would come to this :p,

So lets get started :

To be in the First BETA :

- Unique,Stronger Heroes (Completed)

- Unique Units (no more plain out Sword>Pikemen and so on ) Completed 

- Increased All Structure Armor against Infantry attacks (no more building destruction in early game ) Completed

- Increase in Structure Build Cost and Time e.g. a Gondor Barracks is now 1000 (was 300 ) and takes twice as long to build (Still being done)

- The Porcupine Formation is now similar to the Block Formation so it is no longer a stay put formation Completed

- The Patrols and (Civilians for good) Completed

To be in the Other Releases :

The Town Building System and Structures :

Well it's basically what it says, every Builder will have a commandset to build Structures to form a Town basically. So there will be the Military/Upgrade Production set and on the Next Set the Town Building/Resource Set. These won't be in the first BETA since I hwant to keep that version more plain like I guess :p. But here is a some insight :
- Resource Structures like Farms won't be giving the 50 Command Points anymore it'll be 25 now.
- Every Building will have at least 4 - 7 Patrols depending on building and Race
- The Town Structures are divided into three group  :
    * Small Building - 25 CP & 2 Civilians & at least 2 Patrols. (Haradrim Palace Size) around 1000 resources 
    * Medium Building - 50 CP & 4 Civilians & at least 4 Patrols. (Gondor Barracks Size) around 1500 resources 
    * Large Building - 65 CP & 6 Civilains & at least 4 Patrols. (Mordor Tavern Size) around 2000 resources 
- Yes this will be put for the Evil Faction as Well, but without the Civilian Group. (Easterlings/Southrons & Dunlendings have there own Builder and Civies via Upgrade from Fortress )
- Don't worry about Heavy Lag from all the Civies and Stuff I ran my Computer on Extra High and put allot of buildings to see how far It would go until lag, I ended up quiting the game after about a 1/2 and hour :S.

If you have any Questions to ask, ask away :D I may have left out a couple things because they are well unfinished atm.

Edited by Rider of Rohan, 14 February 2013 - 07:13 PM.

99dxc486ltde132zg.jpgh5je9noaofg3o26zg.jpg

No parent should have to bury their child - King Theoden

#2 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

Patrols? Units that walk around the building or what? :p

Ridder Geel

#3 Rider of Rohan

Rider of Rohan

The Lazy Modder

• Division Leaders
  • 1,555 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring and the HD Editions
  •  Mathijs' Bug fix expert

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

Basically Yea  Below is the Patrols and Civies in an earlier version i had :p

sshot0157.jpg

#4 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:05 PM

Ah coolio :D

Ridder Geel

#5 King Dain II Ironfoot

King Dain II Ironfoot

King Under the Mountain of Erebor

• Project Team
  • 193 posts
  • Projects:THL

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:08 PM

I like the Building System Idea and the Patrols! And the Armor boost for buildings too it quite unrealistic to see how a bunch of Spearmans poke a Stone Carven building or a Fortress Gate and destroy it like its from paper! :) The Command Points depending on the tpye of building is nice too,but i wanted to ask about the Size of a Battalions of Troops!?What I mean is Elves are leaving,Dwarfs are reducing slowly too,Men are rising to power(in numbers) :D So I think its will be wise to have a Battalion of Gondor to have 3 Rows from 5 Soldiers,Dwarves may be 2 and elves 1 or something like that to represent the situation in the MIddle-Earth during the Third Age! :)

I will not stand down before any Elf not least this faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishes nothing but ill upon my people....Ya think I give a dead dog about your treats  you Pointy Ear Princess...          WklE62A.png

You hear that lads..we're on...let's give these bastards a good hammering...Tanar Durin nur!!....

#6 Rider of Rohan

Rider of Rohan

The Lazy Modder

• Division Leaders
  • 1,555 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring and the HD Editions
  •  Mathijs' Bug fix expert

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:42 AM

All main good units will get 10 units a battalion, combo hordes will also be present like in bfme 1 

#7 King Dain II Ironfoot

King Dain II Ironfoot

King Under the Mountain of Erebor

• Project Team
  • 193 posts
  • Projects:THL

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:12 AM

Oh that's nice I like it thank you for the reply! :)

I will not stand down before any Elf not least this faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishes nothing but ill upon my people....Ya think I give a dead dog about your treats  you Pointy Ear Princess...          WklE62A.png

You hear that lads..we're on...let's give these bastards a good hammering...Tanar Durin nur!!....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users